Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Will be held at the St. Leo Catholic Church Parish Hall, 295 Huntertown Road, Versailles, KY, in the heart of Bluegrass horse country.

The Event will be from 3:00pm to midnite, Saturday, May 4, 2013. There is NO admission charge. Bring food or drink to share.

The Parish Hall is 2-years old, can seat 280, has a full kitchen, a great sound system (music will be CDs), and a country-setting backyard.

We invite all Singles, Catholic and non-Catholic. We hope to get several people attending from these Groups..

1 - Facebook's Lexington Christian Singles in Service

2 - Facebook's Southland Singles N Christ

3 - The Meetup Group Cincinnati/ NKY 30 Plus Catholic Singles.

This is a one-day Event where Singles willl be assembled for up to 9-hours to Meet-and-Greet. Don't complain that you're NOT meeting anyone. Attend, and bring others. Bluegrass Airport is nearby, as are hotels, and your Sunday Mass obligation is on-site for either Sat Vigil, or Sunday am.

The ball is in your court CMers. Will you be there?

Mar 14th 2013 new

party Wolf Whistle Come on down!!!

Gonna try my best to be there wink

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Laurel-904204 said: Come on down!!!Gonna try my best to be there
(Quote) Laurel-904204 said:

Come on down!!!

Gonna try my best to be there

--hide--

Spread the word. Will start keeping a count .. 2 W and 1 M = Laurel, MaryG, and Bob.

Mar 17th 2013 new

Thank you. This is not too far for me, put me on the list. smile

Mar 17th 2013 new

I will attend. Looking forward to getting back to my roots!

Mar 18th 2013 new

Spread the word. Will start keeping a count .. 5 W and 4 M = Laurel, MaryG, Paige, Diane, Angie, Bernard, Vernon, Pete, and Bob

Plus 3 Maybes from Lexington Christian Singles.

We expect MANY more from non-CMers, northern KY and Cincinnati.

Mar 20th 2013 new

Spread the word. Will start keeping a count .. 6 W and 4 M = Laurel, MaryG, Paige, Diane, Angie, Sheri, Bernard, Vernon, Pete, and Bob

Plus 4 Maybes from Lexington Christian Singles.

Anyone w/ CDs by Frank Sinatra, Roy Orbison, Beatles - bring 'em.

Mar 28th 2013 new
Bob this sounds like a great event! I've been to the Derby and I know there's a whole bunch of activities in the area that weekend. So if people are coming from out of town there will be fun to be had! I'm going to see if I can come! I hope you get a great turnout. Right now I am a "maybe".
Mar 28th 2013 new

Spread the word. Will start keeping a count .. 7 W and 4 M = Laurel, MaryG, Paige, Diane, Angie, Sheri, Lesa, Bernard, Vernon, Pete, and Bob .. maybe CM Mary from NY.

Plus 4 Maybes from Lexington Christian Singles.

Anyone w/ CDs by Frank Sinatra, Roy Orbison, Beatles - bring 'em.

Mar 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-795597 said: Bob this sounds like a great event! I've been to the Derby and I know there's a whole bunch of ac...
(Quote) Mary-795597 said: Bob this sounds like a great event! I've been to the Derby and I know there's a whole bunch of activities in the area that weekend. So if people are coming from out of town there will be fun to be had! I'm going to see if I can come! I hope you get a great turnout. Right now I am a "maybe".
--hide--

Keep us informed Mary. I spoke w/ the Cincinnati Group last nite to invite the 641 of them.

Posts 1 - 10 of 58