Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Will be held at the St. Leo Catholic Church Parish Hall, 295 Huntertown Road, Versailles, KY, in the heart of Bluegrass horse country.

The Event will be from 3:00pm to midnite, Saturday, May 4, 2013. There is NO admission charge. Bring food or drink to share.

The Parish Hall is 2-years old, can seat 280, has a full kitchen, a great sound system (music will be CDs), and a country-setting backyard.

We invite all Singles, Catholic and non-Catholic. We hope to get several people attending from these Groups..

1 - Facebook's Lexington Christian Singles in Service

2 - Facebook's Southland Singles N Christ

3 - The Meetup Group Cincinnati/ NKY 30 Plus Catholic Singles.

This is a one-day Event where Singles willl be assembled for up to 9-hours to Meet-and-Greet. Don't complain that you're NOT meeting anyone. Attend, and bring others. Bluegrass Airport is nearby, as are hotels, and your Sunday Mass obligation is on-site for either Sat Vigil, or Sunday am.

The ball is in your court CMers. Will you be there?

03/14/2013 new

party Wolf Whistle Come on down!!!

Gonna try my best to be there wink

03/14/2013 new

(Quote) Laurel-904204 said: Come on down!!!Gonna try my best to be there
(Quote) Laurel-904204 said:

Come on down!!!

Gonna try my best to be there

--hide--

Spread the word. Will start keeping a count .. 2 W and 1 M = Laurel, MaryG, and Bob.

03/17/2013 new

Thank you. This is not too far for me, put me on the list. smile

03/17/2013 new

I will attend. Looking forward to getting back to my roots!

03/18/2013 new

Spread the word. Will start keeping a count .. 5 W and 4 M = Laurel, MaryG, Paige, Diane, Angie, Bernard, Vernon, Pete, and Bob

Plus 3 Maybes from Lexington Christian Singles.

We expect MANY more from non-CMers, northern KY and Cincinnati.

03/20/2013 new

Spread the word. Will start keeping a count .. 6 W and 4 M = Laurel, MaryG, Paige, Diane, Angie, Sheri, Bernard, Vernon, Pete, and Bob

Plus 4 Maybes from Lexington Christian Singles.

Anyone w/ CDs by Frank Sinatra, Roy Orbison, Beatles - bring 'em.

03/28/2013 new
Bob this sounds like a great event! I've been to the Derby and I know there's a whole bunch of activities in the area that weekend. So if people are coming from out of town there will be fun to be had! I'm going to see if I can come! I hope you get a great turnout. Right now I am a "maybe".
03/28/2013 new

Spread the word. Will start keeping a count .. 7 W and 4 M = Laurel, MaryG, Paige, Diane, Angie, Sheri, Lesa, Bernard, Vernon, Pete, and Bob .. maybe CM Mary from NY.

Plus 4 Maybes from Lexington Christian Singles.

Anyone w/ CDs by Frank Sinatra, Roy Orbison, Beatles - bring 'em.

03/28/2013 new

(Quote) Mary-795597 said: Bob this sounds like a great event! I've been to the Derby and I know there's a whole bunch of ac...
(Quote) Mary-795597 said: Bob this sounds like a great event! I've been to the Derby and I know there's a whole bunch of activities in the area that weekend. So if people are coming from out of town there will be fun to be had! I'm going to see if I can come! I hope you get a great turnout. Right now I am a "maybe".
--hide--

Keep us informed Mary. I spoke w/ the Cincinnati Group last nite to invite the 641 of them.

Posts 1 - 10 of 58