Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

I would be interested in meeting members of Catholic Match who live in Southwestern Ontario and anyone else who is interested in joining us from further away including U. S. members----I live in Chatham Ontario which is only an hour away from Detroit, Michigan. I would be quite willing to work with someone to organize a fun get-together, perhaps half way between Windsor and Toronto. Is anyone interested in meeting others F2F? All we ever see is photos and read dozens of profiles.
One year ago, I joined a group in Detroit. We visited one of the beautiful old churches in Detroit and went to Mass. Then we invited the priest to join us as we went for dinner to a Mexican restaurant. Although it wasn't a large group who got together for the afternoon and evening, we had a wonderful time. Other than that one time, I haven't seen any gathering in any nearby vicinity. Usually, there are meet-ups halfway across the country.
Any members who read this invitation and are interested in a meet-up, please respond. I think we could plan something that would be lots of fun for everyone and get us away from the computer!
Hoping to hear from you. Thanks!
Mary rose rose rose biggrin heart biggrin

03/17/2013 new

Hi Mary,

I would be more than willing to travel and meet other CM members. Wishing somebody can organise an event for a F2F.

Looking forward to meeting you and the rest.

Thanks, Jem

03/17/2013 new

Hi Jem,
I was beginning to wonder if there are any CM members in this area. Thank you for responding and showing interest in having a get-together. If more people take an interest and respond, I'm sure that we can plan something and actually meet some members. Just being on the computer is not enough. Here's hoping we hear from some more members soon. Let's keep in touch!
Mary
biggrin biggrin biggrin

03/21/2013 new
Mary I live in the Port Huron Michigan area
03/21/2013 new

Hi Patty, I'm familiar with Port Huron. I have gone shopping there in the past. Thank you for your message. I have no idea if there are many CM members in this area of Ontario and Michigan. I was hoping for more replies by now. If we get more replies, would you be interested in a group get-together?
Mary
biggrin rose

03/21/2013 new
Hi Mary, it does seem like there are not many members from our areas. I would be interested in a group get together.
03/24/2013 new

(Quote) Mary-637223 said: I would be interested in meeting members of Catholic Match who live in Southwestern Ontario and an...
(Quote) Mary-637223 said:

I would be interested in meeting members of Catholic Match who live in Southwestern Ontario and anyone else who is interested in joining us from further away including U. S. members----I live in Chatham Ontario which is only an hour away from Detroit, Michigan. I would be quite willing to work with someone to organize a fun get-together, perhaps half way between Windsor and Toronto. Is anyone interested in meeting others F2F? All we ever see is photos and read dozens of profiles.
One year ago, I joined a group in Detroit. We visited one of the beautiful old churches in Detroit and went to Mass. Then we invited the priest to join us as we went for dinner to a Mexican restaurant. Although it wasn't a large group who got together for the afternoon and evening, we had a wonderful time. Other than that one time, I haven't seen any gathering in any nearby vicinity. Usually, there are meet-ups halfway across the country.
Any members who read this invitation and are interested in a meet-up, please respond. I think we could plan something that would be lots of fun for everyone and get us away from the computer!
Hoping to hear from you. Thanks!
Mary

--hide--

Hi Mary

I dont live far from Detroit. Would be willing to come.

Debbie

03/24/2013 new

Hi Debbie, Thank you for your response. Either there are not many members in this area or there is very little interest in meeting others F2F in a planned social setting. I will continue to be patient and see if more people get in touch with me. If so, we could plan a fun gathering of single adults. Debbie, are there any more members from your area that you know of? We will keep in touch with all who have shown an interest so far. Thanks again, Debbie!
Mary
biggrin

03/29/2013 new

Hello to all,
I was willing and hoping to organize a CM get-together based on how much interest there would be. Very little, I see. Thank you to the three lovely members who responded. It has been two weeks; I was going to remove this thread from the forums and discovered that you cannot do that.
I am no longer continuing to wait in the hopes that we could actually stir up some interest in what I had proposed.
God bless all of you in your search for a special someone in your life. Happy Easter from Mary!
biggrin rose biggrin rose

Posts 1 - 9 of 9