Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table.

My wife asked, Do you know her?

Yes, I sighed. Shes my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasnt been sober since.

My God! says my wife. Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?

And thats when the fight started.....
Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swig...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table.

My wife asked, Do you know her?

Yes, I sighed. Shes my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasnt been sober since.

My God! says my wife. Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?

And thats when the fight started.....
--hide--

There was a husband and a wife in a car, they were off to the countryside. As they were driving, they went past a farm where there were cows and sheeps, so the husband asked the wife...."Are those your relatives'?

The Wife replied.... Yes, they are my In-laws...

And that's when the fight started....

Mar 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: There was a husband and a wife in a car, they were off to the countryside....
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said:

There was a husband and a wife in a car, they were off to the countryside. As they were driving, they went past a farm where there were cows and sheeps, so the husband asked the wife...."Are those your relatives'?

The Wife replied.... Yes, they are my In-laws...

And that's when the fight started....

--hide--

That's some funny stuff!! laughing laughing laughing thumbsup thumbsup

Posts 1 - 3 of 3