Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Hi! I keep trying to hide profiles under my search results but the same people keep ending up in my search results. Am I doing something wrong (like not reloading my browser)? Thanks!

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Tiffiany-902101 said: Hi! I keep trying to hide profiles under my search results but the same people keep ending up ...
(Quote) Tiffiany-902101 said:

Hi! I keep trying to hide profiles under my search results but the same people keep ending up in my search results. Am I doing something wrong (like not reloading my browser)? Thanks!

--hide--

Okay, i'll offer you a suggestion and it will sound really dumb, but why not give it a try. Click on Search in the Menu bar and click on "hidden profiles". Do you see any? If you've hidden profiles before they should show up there. If you dont see any then try hiding the profile again, and go back and check the hidden profile tab. Sometimes it takes a little trial and error to see if it's a Op error or something just not working correctly. Hope that helps. smile scratchchin

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Tiffiany-902101 said: Hi! I keep trying to hide profiles under my search results but the same people keep ending up ...

--hide--

Tiffany ,are you "hiding them" OR just "archiving" them? They Will still show up if you only archive them!
I believe this to be correct.

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Well I do hit the "Hide this Profile" button but then they continue to show up in my search results. So I'm dumbfounded. Maybe there's a limit to how many people you can "Hide" and maybe I've hit that limit? Haha

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Tiffiany-902101 said: Well I do hit the "Hide this Profile" button but then they continue to show up in my...

Well I do hit the "Hide this Profile" button but then they continue to show up in my search results. So I'm dumbfounded. Maybe there's a limit to how many people you can "Hide" and maybe I've hit that limit? Haha

--hide--

Did you find the " hidden profiles" under SEARCH tab above (on the blue band) like dave said?
When I went to it, I had hidden a HUGE # of profiles!

Where are you when you hide them?

Its when your in "messages" ,it only archives them!

Posts 1 - 5 of 5