Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 21st 2013 new

My meals are mixed and almost always different each night... I loke the crusty part of the pizza as long as it has cheese on it.

Mar 21st 2013 new

potato chips dip them in chopped onions...mmmmmm Chef

i need a breath mint. Battling eyelashes eyepopping

Mar 22nd 2013 new

I love mashed avocados in fresh salsa. I will never eat normal guacamole again!

Also, dill pickle sandwiches with mayo, mustard and sometimes cheese. The dill/mayo combo is the best part.

And I can't forget sliced bananas in milk with sugar and/or nuts. It's like cereal, only better!

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Hannah-708610 said: dill pickle sandwiches with mayo, mustard and sometimes cheese. The dill/mayo combo is the best ...
(Quote) Hannah-708610 said:

dill pickle sandwiches with mayo, mustard and sometimes cheese. The dill/mayo combo is the best part.

--hide--

The dill pickles and mayo are really good additions to a turkey sandwich, Hannah. And maybe a little lettuce and tomato too. Mmmmmmmmm... biggrin

Mar 22nd 2013 new

I carry my own sweetener for iced tea when I go to restaurants: Stevia, an all-natural, non-caloric sweetener. I try as much as possible to avoid artificial sweeteners.

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: The dill pickles and mayo are really good additions to a turkey sandwich, Hannah. And may...
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

The dill pickles and mayo are really good additions to a turkey sandwich, Hannah. And maybe a little lettuce and tomato too. Mmmmmmmmm...

--hide--

This is making me really hungry!

Mar 23rd 2013 new

I like sausage bisquits with jelly on them.

I also like tomato sandwichs with mayo.

Mar 25th 2013 new

I got some food quirks.....

I tend to be a bit of OCD when it comes to eating. hyper For instance...if I have a meal with some side dishes on the plate.....I have one thing at a time. First....I eat the protein. Then....I eat the veggies. Then....I eat the carbs/starch. laughing wink

Also....it drives me nuts when I see people eat thin crust pizza with a knife and fork. eyepopping boggled

Mar 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-898689 said: I tend to be a bit of OCD when it comes to eating. For instance...if I have a meal with some side...
(Quote) Susan-898689 said:

I tend to be a bit of OCD when it comes to eating. For instance...if I have a meal with some side dishes on the plate.....I have one thing at a time. First....I eat the protein. Then....I eat the veggies. Then....I eat the carbs/starch.

--hide--

Most of the time, I consciously AVOID doing that ... I'll take a taste of different things as I work my way through the plate. I think I did that because my Grandma Helen insisted on it. (God rest her soul)

Also, there are certain foods that I will often try to save so that the last bite of food is of that item .... macaroni and cheese, for example.

If I'm having Italian pasta, and garlic bread is included in the meal, I will often gobble down the garlic bread before starting on the pasta.

Posts 21 - 29 of 29