Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: But I summoned Captn. Picard and on my transponder, and theyhad Scottie "beam" both m...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

But I summoned Captn. Picard and on my transponder, and theyhad Scottie "beam" both me and the cookie up to the Starship Enterprise!

--hide--

but unfortunately for you, a bunch of tribbles (known to multiply just like rabbits Bunny! Bunny! Bunny!) got picked up instead, so there wasn't enough room for both you and the cookie, which you dropped when throwing up your hands in frustration, and guess who happened to be right there johnny I mean mikey on the spot to reacquire said cookie cookie mischievous

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: but unfortunately for you, a bunch of tribbles (known to multiply just like rabbits ) go...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

but unfortunately for you, a bunch of tribbles (known to multiply just like rabbits ) got picked up instead, so there wasn't enough room for both you and the cookie, which you dropped when throwing up your hands in frustration, and guess who happened to be right there johnny I mean mikey on the spot to reacquire said cookie

--hide--

But with the Tribbles gone I swooped in with the Klingons (who don't like tribbles) and got them to have you hand over the cookie .... OR ELSE mischievous

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: But with the Tribbles gone I swooped in with the Klingons (who don't like tribble...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

But with the Tribbles gone I swooped in with the Klingons (who don't like tribbles) and got them to have you hand over the cookie .... OR ELSE

--hide--
Then out from the olive trees come the Catholic fembots and show their rosaries and the tribbles tremble with fear and drop the cookie...............

Mar 22nd 2013 new

oops i messed up the Klingons....

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: oops i messed up the Klingons....
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

oops i messed up the Klingons....

--hide--

especially since it is Zoom who now has the cookie cookie

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: especially since it is Zoom who now has the cookie

especially since it is Zoom who now has the cookie

--hide--

even though his alliance with the Klingons is on rather shaky ground

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: even though his alliance with the Klingons is on rather shaky ground

even though his alliance with the Klingons is on rather shaky ground

--hide--

but I am good friends with PacMan PacMan so watch out, I may feed the cookie to him while everyone else is distracted mischievous

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: but I am good friends with PacMan so watch out, I may feed the cookie to him while ev...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

but I am good friends with PacMan so watch out, I may feed the cookie to him while everyone else is distracted

--hide--

While Zoom was talking about his friend PacMan PacMan he did not see the snowman snowman walk up to him and take the cookie because of all the snow that is still on the ground.

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: While Zoom was talking about his friend PacMan he did not see the snowman walk up to him and ta...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

While Zoom was talking about his friend PacMan he did not see the snowman walk up to him and take the cookie because of all the snow that is still on the ground.

--hide--

to rephrase I am dressed in a snowman suit and walk up to take cookie... snowman

Mar 22nd 2013 new

how did zoom get the cookie when the fembots made him drop it?

Posts 11 - 20 of 178