Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I ask for prayers for my friend Sandra Khalil who is about to find herself homeless because her roommate has asked her to leave. She doesn't know where to go.
03/22/2013 new
rosary Praying
03/22/2013 new

(Quote) John-220051 said: I ask for prayers for my friend Sandra Khalil who is about to find herself homeless because her roommate ...
(Quote) John-220051 said: I ask for prayers for my friend Sandra Khalil who is about to find herself homeless because her roommate has asked her to leave. She doesn't know where to go.
--hide--

theheart Praying rose

Does she have any relatives or friends or even work aquaintances she can stay with? Where is she located in the country?

03/22/2013 new

Praying

03/22/2013 new

Since I have no further information, I would recommend Catholic Charities - they frequently find housing for people. I would also recommend a women's hotel or apartment building (there is still one of these in Chicago, and there might be in other cities). If not, she might want to check with any college for inexpensive housing. They frequently post on bulletin boards housing that is available in the area. If none of these work, I would suggest looking online to see if there is any Christian women's housing in the area and reach out to them.

03/22/2013 new

Praying

03/22/2013 new

St Elizabeth of Hungary, Pray for us

03/22/2013 new

(Quote) John-220051 said: I ask for prayers for my friend Sandra Khalil who is about to find herself homeless because her roommate ...
(Quote) John-220051 said: I ask for prayers for my friend Sandra Khalil who is about to find herself homeless because her roommate has asked her to leave. She doesn't know where to go.
--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

03/22/2013 new

Will pray that the Lord, Who is so very generous and near to the broken hearted, will provide her with guidance and safe housing.

03/22/2013 new
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Since I have no further information, I would recommend Catholic Charities - they frequently find housing for ...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Since I have no further information, I would recommend Catholic Charities - they frequently find housing for people. I would also recommend a women's hotel or apartment building (there is still one of these in Chicago, and there might be in other cities). If not, she might want to check with any college for inexpensive housing. They frequently post on bulletin boards housing that is available in the area. If none of these work, I would suggest looking online to see if there is any Christian women's housing in the area and reach out to them.

--hide--
All great suggestions Patricia. There s a woman's club in our downtown but I know there are cities that are not as fortunate. There are homeless shelters that could make suggestions for temporary housing for John's friend too. Praying for a solution.
Posts 1 - 10 of 26