Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

my daughter Theresa

Mar 23rd 2013 new

She started throwing up in school Wed morning and by 6pm I had to take her to the hospital because she was getting worse and couldn't stop. She was given iv fluids and meds to stop her vomiting and had x-rays taken of her chest to rule out pneumonia and had blood drawn twice to find out what's going on and from the urine culture they also found her to have a uti. She still isn't eating more than a couple tablespoons of food a day and HATES all medicine, especially the antibiotic she is on -- she almost vomits trying to gag it down but it's the only choice. Please, please pray that she finally turned the corner and starts feeling well soon. She is usually such a happy, energetic, bouncy little girl and now just 10 steps anywhere she calls a '10 mile walk'.

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: She started throwing up in school Wed morning and by 6pm I had to take her to the hospital becau...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

She started throwing up in school Wed morning and by 6pm I had to take her to the hospital because she was getting worse and couldn't stop. She was given iv fluids and meds to stop her vomiting and had x-rays taken of her chest to rule out pneumonia and had blood drawn twice to find out what's going on and from the urine culture they also found her to have a uti. She still isn't eating more than a couple tablespoons of food a day and HATES all medicine, especially the antibiotic she is on -- she almost vomits trying to gag it down but it's the only choice. Please, please pray that she finally turned the corner and starts feeling well soon. She is usually such a happy, energetic, bouncy little girl and now just 10 steps anywhere she calls a '10 mile walk'.

--hide--
hug

Praying rosary theheart

Praying for healing.

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Praying rosary

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Praying for healing for your daughter and peace for you.

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Praying Praying

Mar 23rd 2013 new

R,

I'm so sorry to hear about your ill daughter. She is in my prayers for a quick and complete recovery!

Please check out/research D-Mannose for UTI. It's a very effective over the counter supplement that safely removes bacteria from the bladder and urinary track. It is safe on the elderly, babies and adults when adequate dosage is used. I highly recommend it. Has a culture been done on her urine to know what bacteria she has? This is a must to know what anti-biotic(s) to use.

God bless,

Mar 23rd 2013 new

hug Praying rosary theheart

Mar 23rd 2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed
Mar 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: She started throwing up in school Wed morning and by 6pm I had to take her to the hospital because she was get...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

--hide--
Praying for Theresa which also happens to be my middle name! Eileen
Mar 23rd 2013 new

Praying Praying rosary Hopping that your daughter is better today and continues to improve! hug

Posts 1 - 10 of 35