Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

CM Baby!

Mar 23rd 2013 new

My friend in Brooklyn who met her husband on here just celebrated their first anniversary last weekend on St. Patrick's Day. Their first baby is due to arrive soon. The baby's sex will be a surprise, as well as a name, but Baby B is already close to 9 pounds! Please pray for a safe delivery and a healthy baby. THanks!

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Praying clap Dove cupid hyper heartbeat

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Praying

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Hi Tara theheart rosary clap

Mar 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: My friend in Brooklyn who met her husband on here just celebrated their first anniversary last weekend on St. Pa...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

My friend in Brooklyn who met her husband on here just celebrated their first anniversary last weekend on St. Patrick's Day. Their first baby is due to arrive soon. The baby's sex will be a surprise, as well as a name, but Baby B is already close to 9 pounds! Please pray for a safe delivery and a healthy baby. THanks!

--hide--

Yeah! And prayers for a safe delivery and healthy baby!
Mar 23rd 2013 new

Praying

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: My friend in Brooklyn who met her husband on here just celebrated their first anniversary last wee...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

--hide--

theheart Praying rosary hug lil mikie

Mar 23rd 2013 new
rosary
Mar 24th 2013 new

biggrin

Mar 24th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 38