Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Getting my Left Hip Replaced

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Dear CM friends, old and new !

Last September 13, I had my left hip replaced. I did appreciate your prayers. This past winter was a rugged one. I had to work hard to arrange for insurance but, gratefuly, the insurance is in force, now, and I will be able to go ahead with an operation on March 27th to replace my left hip !

Yes, this is immediately before Holy Week. I am asking for prayers again. Mostly because I am a shameless beggar where prayers are concerned and because I need them.

I am praying for the grace to offer up as much of my pain and suffering as possible in reparation for sins committed against Church teaching on birth control and for my own sins and the sins of my family and loved ones.

Thank you so much for your kind and prayerful response...

I expect to be in the hospital for 3 days and in rehab for 3 weeks.

May our Lady bless you with attentiveness to the teaching her Son provides us!

Under the mercy,

Dave

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Beans, I am so focused on my left hip !

I had my right hip replaced last September 13.

My left hip will be replaced March 27.

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Praying hug theheart

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) David-865796 said: Dear CM friends, old and new ! Last September 13, I had my left hip replaced. I d...
(Quote) David-865796 said:

Last September 13, I had my left hip replaced. I did appreciate your prayers. This past winter was a rugged one. I had to work hard to arrange for insurance but, gratefuly, the insurance is in force, now, and I will be able to go ahead with an operation on March 27th to replace my left hip !

Yes, this is immediately before Holy Week. I am asking for prayers again. Mostly because I am a shameless beggar where prayers are concerned and because I need them.

I am praying for the grace to offer up as much of my pain and suffering as possible in reparation for sins committed against Church teaching on birth control and for my own sins and the sins of my family and loved ones.

Under the mercy,

Dave

--hide--

David, may the grace and mercy of God be with you, to heal you and have a speedy recovery. Our Lord Jesus Christ is the greatest healer of all and he will be there for you. Our blessed mother Virgin Mary the Lady of the Miraculous Medal through her intercession will also help you. Praying for your safe surgery and speedy recovery. God bless. Praying Praying Praying rosary rosary rosary

Mar 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) David-865796 said: Dear CM friends, old and new ! Last September 13, I had my left hip replaced. ...
(Quote) David-865796 said:

Under the mercy,

Dave

--hide--

Offering my prayers
Mar 23rd 2013 new

Prayers for you and I hope you have someone post that you get through surgery. Take care and I also will be praying for the doctors that are replacing your hip.

Mar 23rd 2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed
Mar 24th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Mar 24th 2013 new

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, amen.

Mar 24th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 42