Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

After a beautiful, sunny 60' spring day here in Indiana, the weather 'gods' have issued a late-season Winter Storm Warning, with snow accumulations varying from 1-3in to 10-12in!

Are you kidding me? Why didn't I go to Florida lovestruck! last night with my daughter?!?! weeping

03/24/2013 new

(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: After a beautiful, sunny 60' spring day here in Indiana, the weather 'gods' have issu...
(Quote) Tracy-929496 said:

After a beautiful, sunny 60' spring day here in Indiana, the weather 'gods' have issued a late-season Winter Storm Warning, with snow accumulations varying from 1-3in to 10-12in!

Are you kidding me? Why didn't I go to Florida last night with my daughter?!?!

--hide--

I know ..... surprised sorry this won't mean much but I am cloud waiting for the next storm here in CA.

03/24/2013 new

(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: After a beautiful, sunny 60' spring day here in Indiana, the weather 'gods' have issu...

--hide--
"It ain't over 'til it's over", Tracy. That's life in the great midwest.... wave

03/24/2013 new

--hide--

I feel bad for all those people in the Midwest. I saw on the news last night, the terrible accidents on the highway
with the 18 wheelers. It was a doosy. That is serious weather. I hope it comes to an end soon.

03/24/2013 new

--hide--

Hi Tracy! This morning, I heard on the news that central Illinois will get another 8" of snow!! Praying I think there are going to be a number of people who will have a bone to pick with Punx Phil! mischievous Chelle

03/24/2013 new

If you feel so bad I have an extra shovel. biggrin

03/24/2013 new

(Quote) Bernie-350671 said: If you feel so bad I have an extra shovel.
(Quote) Bernie-350671 said:

If you feel so bad I have an extra shovel.

--hide--

I think it will take more than a shovel to get those stranded 18 wheelers out of there. But I would be glad to help.

How are you doing with the weather in Kansas?

03/24/2013 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: Hi Tracy! This morning, I heard on the news that central Illinois will get another 8...
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

Hi Tracy! This morning, I heard on the news that central Illinois will get another 8" of snow!! I think there are going to be a number of people who will have a bone to pick with Punx Phil! Chelle

--hide--

In NY they are trying to sue Punx Phil. Really.

03/24/2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: In NY they are trying to sue Punx Phil. Really.
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

In NY they are trying to sue Punx Phil. Really.

--hide--

This year, Marianne, I think he deserves it!! Chelle

03/24/2013 new

--hide--

Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 16