Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I am asking that you join me in praying for this intention. The intention is that Men and Women will agree to be chaste in dating relationships. Many here are posting their concerns in the threads that are springing up. rose

I pray that we will learn to desire to follow the virture of chastity and then be able to cultivate it in ourselves and understand it better.... and move into holy sacramental marriages. Wouldn't it be an awesome Gift from God if we could grow in this area!? theheart Praying Amen

Mar 24th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying Praying

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said:
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

--hide--

Thank you Shara.
I want to add that this intention is for all CM members and those associated with CM. This site can be seen as a ministry and we have to ask for God's Most Powerful help! Amen! I know this site has made me desire to try to become more close to God and follow chastity as he deems appropriate. So this site can have a special purpose in this area. theheart Many of us have experienced a positive explosion of LOVE in our faith through this site.

Mar 24th 2013 new

St Dymphna, Pray for us

Mar 24th 2013 new

Praying Praying rosary theheart

Mar 24th 2013 new

rosary theheart Praying

Mar 24th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 24th 2013 new

Thanks Marian---------Amentheheart rosary

Mar 24th 2013 new

rosary Praying

Thanks Marian for this thread.

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: Thanks Marian for this thread.
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

Thanks Marian for this thread.

--hide--

Some of my friends who know these wounds and seek a better future, have encouraged this thread.

We don't have to let the past hold us back one way or another.

Posts 1 - 10 of 29