Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 24th 2013 new
Jessica, Princw Charming is blowing a kiss to you!
Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Jessica, Princw Charming is blowing a kiss to you!
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Jessica, Princw Charming is blowing a kiss to you!
--hide--

yeah, while you're blowing kisses, I'm stealing back the cookie from you... like taking candy ... cookie

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: yeah, while you're blowing kisses, I'm stealing back the cookie from you... like...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

yeah, while you're blowing kisses, I'm stealing back the cookie from you... like taking candy ...

--hide--

except you're not taking candy, you're taking a cookie.

yes, I know, I'm being pedantic. sue me. raspberry

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: except you're not taking candy, you're taking a cookie. yes, I know, I...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

except you're not taking candy, you're taking a cookie.

yes, I know, I'm being pedantic. sue me.

--hide--

ok, so I just sued Zoom on a technicality, and the judge awarded me the cookie Zoom had... my cookie cookie mischievous cookiemonster

Mar 24th 2013 new

Wink at the girlwink Then steal the cookiecookie mischievous

Mar 24th 2013 new

oh please Brian..all it takes is for a female to walk past a male....gotcha! cookie

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: oh please Brian..all it takes is for a female to walk past a male....gotcha!
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

oh please Brian..all it takes is for a female to walk past a male....gotcha!

--hide--

Jane needed to submit another post in the ban forum, so I offered to "hold" her cookie for her shhh Now you see it, now you don't! cloud

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Jane needed to submit another post in the ban forum, so I offered to "hold&qu...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Jane needed to submit another post in the ban forum, so I offered to "hold" her cookie for her Now you see it, now you don't!

--hide--

scratchchin Hmm nobody is trying to take the cookie . . . I'm just running farther away with it as time passes laughing If somebody wants to attempt to take it, they will need to be verrry creative fluffy

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Hmm nobody is trying to take the cookie . . . I'm just running farther away w...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Hmm nobody is trying to take the cookie . . . I'm just running farther away with it as time passes If somebody wants to attempt to take it, they will need to be verrry creative

--hide--

Quick Melissa grab hold of this rope so you can get pulled up into the balloon, here I'll hold the cookie for you, Aha I got the cookie now.

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Quick Melissa grab hold of this rope so you can get pulled up into the balloon, here...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Quick Melissa grab hold of this rope so you can get pulled up into the balloon, here I'll hold the cookie for you, Aha I got the cookie now.

--hide--

Sorry Elizabeth, I tied the rope around your foot while you were looking up at Melissa. Up up and upside down I got the cookie.hehehehe

Posts 41 - 50 of 178