Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please say a Hail Mary for my niece Isabella who is on her way into the world. She's about a month and a half early and the steroids they are giving her for the development of her lungs are not going to have time to take effect. Thank you all. God bless you.
Mar 24th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Mar 24th 2013 new

Praying Monica.....my mother's name was Isabelle. Praying hug

Mar 24th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Monica-730858 said: Please say a Hail Mary for my niece Isabella who is on her way into the world. She's about a month ...
(Quote) Monica-730858 said: Please say a Hail Mary for my niece Isabella who is on her way into the world. She's about a month and a half early and the steroids they are giving her for the development of her lungs are not going to have time to take effect. Thank you all. God bless you.
--hide--
Praying Praying rosary theheart

Mar 24th 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Praying Monica.....my mother's name was Isabelle.
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Praying Monica.....my mother's name was Isabelle.

--hide--

Beautiful name! Hers is actually Isabelle too, the a on the end was a typo. She is sure in a hurry!
Mar 24th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Mar 24th 2013 new

It must mean she's a fiesty one! Prayers said!

Mar 24th 2013 new
Thank you all for your prayers. I just received word that she is doing well given the circumstances. She's just over four and a half lbs and is in Neo Natal now. She is their first baby and I guess she wanted to make an entrance. Welcome Palm Sunday baby girl! Deo Gratias!!!
Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Monica-730858 said: Please say a Hail Mary for my niece Isabella who is on her way into the world. She's about a month ...
(Quote) Monica-730858 said: Please say a Hail Mary for my niece Isabella who is on her way into the world. She's about a month and a half early and the steroids they are giving her for the development of her lungs are not going to have time to take effect. Thank you all. God bless you.
--hide--

Prayers! My nephew was 2 months premature, and he was healthy and not a bad weight (4 lbs. 9 oz.). He just turned 14 and could pass for 10, but he's healthy besides his weight. :)

Posts 1 - 10 of 30