Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion related to learning about the faith (Catechetics), defense of the Faith (Apologetics), the Liturgy and canon law, motivated by a desire to grow closer to Christ or to bring someone else closer.

Saint Augustine of Hippo is considered on of the greatest Christian thinkers of all time and the Doctor of the Church.
Learn More: Saint Augustine

Help with New Ministry

Mar 11th 2013 new

Blessings Y'all!

I am starting a new ministry teaching Catholic theology in the context of dance lessons and workshops at parishes and eventually schools. It's in the Chicago area (mainly west Suburbs) and I am looking for some help! Specifically I need:

a dance partner to help me present and teach. If you don't know how to dance I can teach you, though experience with dance would be preferable. This would be a professional relationship (I'm not looking for a date with this post!) Help getting in contact with parishes & schools to give presentations and classes

If that sounds like something you would be interested in helping with please send me a message! Thanks!

Peace in Christ,

Matt

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Matt-61677 said: Blessings Y'all! I am starting a new ministry teaching Catholic theology in the context...
(Quote) Matt-61677 said:

Blessings Y'all!

I am starting a new ministry teaching Catholic theology in the context of dance lessons and workshops at parishes and eventually schools. It's in the Chicago area (mainly west Suburbs) and I am looking for some help! Specifically I need:

a dance partner to help me present and teach. If you don't know how to dance I can teach you, though experience with dance would be preferable. This would be a professional relationship (I'm not looking for a date with this post!) Help getting in contact with parishes & schools to give presentations and classes

If that sounds like something you would be interested in helping with please send me a message! Thanks!

Peace in Christ,

Matt

--hide--

Hi Matt,

Maybe you will get more responses if you repost in the Regional Interests forum with Chicago area in the subject line?
Just a suggestion.

-Amy

Mar 24th 2013 new

That sounds interesting. Is this something you are creating from scratch or are you patterning it after an existing ministry elsewhere? Would you be willing to share some details?

I wish I lived closer to offer you some help.

Mar 24th 2013 new

Matt! This is something I have wanted to do but my parish won't allow it! I am older but a great dancer...but

I live too far. I will pray for this ministry..great idea! Praying Dove lil mikie note Ice Skating

Mar 25th 2013 new

Hi Amy!

Actually I was originally going to post there, but I sent a draft to Jerry and suggessted I'd get more views here. laughing But I probably will re-post there...

Mar 25th 2013 new

Thanks Jane! I do presentations and workshops as well- I'd be more than willing to come up for a few hours on a Saturday or Sunday! I can get you more info if you like!

Posts 1 - 6 of 6