Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is dedicated to those who are facing the challenge of raising children without the support of a spouse. This is a place to share ideas and lend mutual support.

Saint Rita is known to be a patroness for abused wives and mourning women.
Learn More: Saint Rita

Mar 24th 2013 new

Well, after an 11 hour bus ride ~ and praying to keep ahead of the approaching winter storm~ the kids made it to DC safe and sound. Good thing I had Renee pack her winter coat, boots, gloves and hat. It was hard to convince her to do so, especially after yesterday's gorgeous 62 degree sunny weather!

Lesson...Mom knows best!

Mar 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: Well, after an 11 hour bus ride ~ and praying to keep ahead of the approaching winter storm~ the ...
(Quote) Tracy-929496 said:

Well, after an 11 hour bus ride ~ and praying to keep ahead of the approaching winter storm~ the kids made it to DC safe and sound. Good thing I had Renee pack her winter coat, boots, gloves and hat. It was hard to convince her to do so, especially after yesterday's gorgeous 62 degree sunny weather!

Lesson...Mom knows best!

--hide--

Of course, Mom usually knows best! Yes, I woke up to more snow than I expected this morning here in the outskirts.

For teenagers, the International Spy Museum is highly recommended. For a more serious and sobering experience, the Holocaust Museum is definitely recommended. And of course, all the other attractions listed earlier by others.

Posts 11 - 12 of 12