Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Feb 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Joseph-750000 said: While there is a difference between viewing and contacting, my point is that the age range of th...
(Quote) Joseph-750000 said:

While there is a difference between viewing and contacting, my point is that the age range of the woman viewing or contacting still tends toward older.... it seems that EVERYONE prefers younger...

--hide--
This has also been my experience. My incoming profile views and messages skew heavily toward the older side.

Feb 21st 2013 new

[/quote]I think you summed it up perfectly, Pat. I totally agree with you. No ifs, ands, or buts! clap

Mar 12th 2013 new

My 2Cents worth.

1st - Women - please don't sell short. Not all men

look for younger women. Matured wine has good aftertaste.

It's perspectives and chemistry needed for good bonding.

2nd- Women who have been beamed at - did you replied with

a courtesy beam to tell the guys - a return hi & GBU you on your search as a hint you

wish not to be contacted further?

Personally, I did beamed to women around my age in CM due to the common interest found

in the profile and not the looks or age. They viewed my profile but no reply. Only two of them did.

I respect them with admiration for truly they have that Catholic ingredient in them to say hi back.

So please don't go and state this minority claim of men looking for younger women.

God Bless!

Mar 18th 2013 new
Michele, for a priest to tell you this is one opinion.There are men who are not so superficial. That is lets hope so.
Mar 25th 2013 new

Maybe so, Cindy. I'm not an expert but I've been on this website since last August and haven't been on one date. Maybe I'm too picky or no one is interested in this "old bird". LOL !

Mar 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Why is she the best.This is an unfair sweeping generalization about Men.It's just not true fo...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Why is she the best.This is an unfair sweeping generalization about Men.It's just not true for all or most men! Totally unfair.It seems to be a reoccurring theme by some women on CM.

--hide--

In my opinion, Pat is pretty accurate; but your statement shows that all men don't think the same way. I think that our thoughts are related to the environment where we live. I am a mid-westerner and think maybe that's why I usually agree with things that Pat writes. I would like to spend more time in California to get a better idea of how people are influenced there. People here in South Carolina definitely think differently than people in Ohio where I have lived most of my life.

Mar 27th 2013 new

Hi
Buzz here from Portland,Or.
Was wondering if 73 is too old an age for woman in there 60`s.
Am trying to meet woman whom are in CM,cause that seems the best place to connect with someone. Someone mentioned a cruise? Not sure if that is a good way.Any intake on this would be well appreciated.I don`t look 73,I`ve been told.My profile is on CM.

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Michele-897861 said:Additionally, I have reached out to many guys and have not received many replies. Any thoughts?
(Quote) Michele-897861 said:
Additionally, I have reached out to many guys and have not received many replies. Any thoughts?
--hide--

Just checking in.

No replies? Perhaps that person is not a recent user / subscriber.

Old photos, no use of paid features, etc. would suggest a Profile in Limbo*

___
* Raise your hand if that makes sense wink
Apr 4th 2013 new

I just want to welcome the so many new men and women on here! wave

So many good questions and hopefully someone will answer them. Have fun and enjoy!

Apr 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-869543 said: Maybe so, Cindy. I'm not an expert but I've been on this website since last August and hav...
(Quote) Mary-869543 said:

Maybe so, Cindy. I'm not an expert but I've been on this website since last August and haven't been on one date. Maybe I'm too picky or no one is interested in this "old bird". LOL !

--hide--

I would suggest looking at profiles and if you find one that you like... I would send them a flurt, a wave or a short note. I like to make a comment about some from their profile. Then leave it to the man to step up and chat, email here not private until you know they are someone you really want to meet.

Men look at profiles and send a quick note and maybe add a question if you are interested. I did not believe that every woman will write you back.

Also enjoy!

Posts 111 - 120 of 156