Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

03/07/2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: I'd like to affirm Margo's cool ness. She let my son & me stay at her home a couple ...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

I'd like to affirm Margo's cool ness. She let my son & me stay at her home a couple of years ago, without ever having met us in real life before. Lovely, charming, loving woman. hug

--hide--

Ditto to all of that! cool hug

03/07/2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Hi Margo from Fargo! I know it's a bit of a drive, but I was thinking maybe it may be an adven...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Hi Margo from Fargo! I know it's a bit of a drive, but I was thinking maybe it may be an adventure?! We'll see.

--hide--

Jane the other option would be to ride with Tricia on the train and than take the Al Express to Rochester.

03/14/2013 new

Just an update:

I have a very loose itinerary for June 1st. We should meet at the Visitor Center around 10 am. The 1st Saturday schedule is linked below and is
entirely optional should people prefer to explore the grounds. Mass is at 12:15.

www.guadalupeshrine.org

I will RSVP lunch for our group after Mass. More details coming as we get closer to the date. So far we have about a dozen pilgrims. Please contact
me if you're interested in this CM First Saturday Pilgrimage to the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in La Crosse, WI!

03/16/2013 new

I am also interested in a meet-up in either MN IA WI I live in MN and have never seen an event posted for this area. Would like the chance to meet new people.

03/17/2013 new

(Quote) Tom-309525 said: I am also interested in a meet-up in either MN IA WI I live in MN and have never seen an event post...
(Quote) Tom-309525 said:

I am also interested in a meet-up in either MN IA WI I live in MN and have never seen an event posted for this area. Would like the chance to meet new people.

--hide--

I have you on the list, Tom!

03/26/2013 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: I have you on the list, Tom!
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

I have you on the list, Tom!

--hide--

Alice unfortunately I have to drop out for the event as I know have a conflict :(. For those interested in staying in Rochester there is a shuttle called Rochester direct that will pick you up at the Winona train station and shuttle you to Rochester and back.

03/26/2013 new

(Quote) Al-939544 said: Alice unfortunately I have to drop out for the event as I know have a conflict :(. For thos...
(Quote) Al-939544 said:

Alice unfortunately I have to drop out for the event as I know have a conflict :(. For those interested in staying in Rochester there is a shuttle called Rochester direct that will pick you up at the Winona train station and shuttle you to Rochester and back.

--hide--

Okie doke, Al. We'll miss your smiling face.

03/26/2013 new

Hi Alice!

Thanks for spearheading this for all of us here in the north, land of perpetual winter!! It's feeling like it at least this "spring"........having a road trip to look forward to is helping tremendously!

Kathy from B. L. says "add me to the list",

and I will be coming too so please include us for the meal also.

Happy Holy week to you too

03/26/2013 new

Al, I don't know if there are 2 of them, but the "shuttle" that I know of picks people up at the Perkins restaurant. I live 15 minutes away from Winona.

(Quote) Al-939544 said: Alice unfortunately I have to drop out for the event as I know have a conflict :(. For thos...
(Quote) Al-939544 said:

--hide--

03/26/2013 new

(Quote) Karen-712407 said: Hi Alice! Thanks for spearheading this for all of us here in the north, land of perpetual ...
(Quote) Karen-712407 said:

Hi Alice!

Thanks for spearheading this for all of us here in the north, land of perpetual winter!! It's feeling like it at least this "spring"........having a road trip to look forward to is helping tremendously!

Kathy from B. L. says "add me to the list",

and I will be coming too so please include us for the meal also.

Happy Holy week to you too

--hide--

You and Kathy are on the list, Karen!

Posts 61 - 70 of 107