Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

I have cousins in Washington State who are horrified by this. theheart Praying

townhall.com

Mar 25th 2013 new

What did they expect would happen when Obama (and thus Obamacare) was voted in? If your counsins were part of the vote for Obama, then why are they horrified? This is what they voted for. If they were not part of the vote for Obama, did they get out and vote against him? If not, then this is what they voted for, by not voting. If they voted against Obama, then I thank them, but they still shouldn't be shocked/horrified because the insurance/abortion coverage was common knowledge before the election. This is just the beginning, I believe.

From the article:
All residents of Washington State may soon be forced to subsidize abortion coverage for their fellow residents if a NARAL-backed piece of legislation passes the state legislature.

The proximate cause of Washington state's measure is the federal Affordable Care Act [Obamacare].

Issues like these will become more and more prevalent when all Americans are forced by the federal government to purchase insurance. But that's the world we're now living in under Obamacare.

Mar 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Wendy-387654 said: What did they expect would happen when Obama (and thus Obamacare) was voted in? If your counsins ...
(Quote) Wendy-387654 said:

What did they expect would happen when Obama (and thus Obamacare) was voted in? If your counsins were part of the vote for Obama, then why are they horrified? This is what they voted for. If they were not part of the vote for Obama, did they get out and vote against him? If not, then this is what they voted for, by not voting. If they voted against Obama, then I thank them, but they still shouldn't be shocked/horrified because the insurance/abortion coverage was common knowledge before the election. This is just the beginning, I believe.

From the article:
All residents of Washington State may soon be forced to subsidize abortion coverage for their fellow residents if a NARAL-backed piece of legislation passes the state legislature.

The proximate cause of Washington state's measure is the federal Affordable Care Act [Obamacare].

Issues like these will become more and more prevalent when all Americans are forced by the federal government to purchase insurance. But that's the world we're now living in under Obamacare.

--hide--
The state of Washington as a whole is to blame, but my cousins are most emphatically not! They are a minority out there on the "left" coast and are not to blame for this atrocity! Conservative Christian Republicans every one!

Mar 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: (Quote) Wendy-387654 said: What did they expect would happen when Obama (a...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Quote:
Wendy-387654 said:

From the article:

The state of Washington as a whole is to blame, but my cousins are most emphatically not! They are a minority out there on the "left" coast and are not to blame for this atrocity! Conservative Christian Republicans every one!

--hide--

Hi Peter et alia,

This is bad news. I wonder how much influence the insurance companies had in writing the Washington State bill? My understanding is that insurance companies really like abortion. Take a look at this LifeSite article:

www.lifesitenews.com

James ☺

Mar 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Wendy-387654 said: What did they expect would happen when Obama (and thus Obamacare) was voted in? If your counsins were part of ...
(Quote) Wendy-387654 said:

From the article:

--hide--
Wendy, You're back! wave hug

Take a look at this photo... "A tower of 20,000 pages of Obamacare regulations, wrapped in a neat red ribbon and first unveiled publicly by Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell at last weekend's Conservative Political Action Conference, made its way to the Senate floor today as the upper chamber debated the continuing resolution to fund the government. It took several GOP aides to haul the paper tower through the Capitol to make its appearance; the National Journal's Shane Goldmacher captured the scene":

legalinsurrection.com
Mar 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Wendy, You're back! Take a look at this photo... "
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Wendy, You're back!

Take a look at this photo... "A tower of 20,000 pages of Obamacare regulations, wrapped in a neat red ribbon and first unveiled publicly by Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell at last weekend's Conservative Political Action Conference, made its way to the Senate floor today as the upper chamber debated the continuing resolution to fund the government. It took several GOP aides to haul the paper tower through the Capitol to make its appearance; the National Journal's Shane Goldmacher captured the scene":

legalinsurrection.com
--hide--

Hi Mary!! Yep, I'm back! hug wave My school year is turning the corner and will be winding down soon.....normally I rejoin around Memorial Day, but CM had a good deal, so I figured, why not now?

Mar 26th 2013 new

(Quote) James-17080 said: Hi Peter et alia,This is bad news. I wonder how much influence the insurance compa...
(Quote) James-17080 said:

Hi Peter et alia,

This is bad news. I wonder how much influence the insurance companies had in writing the Washington State bill? My understanding is that insurance companies really like abortion. Take a look at this LifeSite article:

www.lifesitenews.com

James ☺

--hide--
Stark, naked evil.

Mar 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: (Quote) James-17080 said: Hi Peter et alia,This is bad new...

Quote:
James-17080 said:

Hi Peter et alia,

www.lifesitenews.com

James ☺

Stark, naked evil.

--hide--

Hi Peter et alia,

I know.

James :-)

Mar 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Peter-449116 said: I have cousins in Washington State who are horrified by this. townhall.com.

I have cousins in Washington State who are horrified by this.

townhall.com

--hide--
Now we have to worry about Pennsylvania...

Former Abortion Biz Founder Running for Governor in Pennsylvania

www.lifenews.com
Mar 29th 2013 new

Praying to rid all the evil and soften the hardened hearts. Remember in the end.... Jesus' Immaculate Heart will Triumph!!! Praying Dove knight-errant

Posts 1 - 10 of 15