Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

saying who liked it or what?

Thanks for the assistance.

God Bless,
Me :P aka Randy

Mar 26th 2013 new

Yes, they are notified, and it goes into a special "likes" section that you can view by clicking "Inbox" and then "Likes" on the top navigation bar.

Mar 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Randall-315762 said: saying who liked it or what?Thanks for the assistance.God Bless,Me :P aka R...
(Quote) Randall-315762 said:

God Bless,

--hide--
Randy -- another Wisconsinite!!!

You will also receive email messages periodically. I'm not sure about the timing of these though. Perhaps one of the moderators will jump in to explain how this works.

Mar 27th 2013 new

Thanks David :)

(Quote) David-955946 said: Yes, they are notified, and it goes into a special "likes" section that you can view by...
(Quote) David-955946 said:

Yes, they are notified, and it goes into a special "likes" section that you can view by clicking "Inbox" and then "Likes" on the top navigation bar.

--hide--

Mar 27th 2013 new

Thanks for the info Ray. Yep, another person from America's Dairyland!

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Randy -- another Wisconsinite!!! You will also receive email messages periodically. I'm ...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Randy -- another Wisconsinite!!!

You will also receive email messages periodically. I'm not sure about the timing of these though. Perhaps one of the moderators will jump in to explain how this works.

--hide--

Mar 27th 2013 new

(Quote) David-955946 said: Yes, they are notified, and it goes into a special "likes" section that you can view by...

--hide--

THANK YOU for sharing this heartbeat I HAD NO IDEA! ADMIN-This is FUN! clap

Mar 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Randall-315762 said: saying who liked it or what?Thanks for the assistance.God Bless,Me :P aka R...
(Quote) Randall-315762 said:

God Bless,

--hide--

Yupp.. shows the picture the peron liked and when they looked at it. Pretty neat, and great Ice breaker huh?! I'm not sure how often you're notified that someone liked a pic, but i think you can set how often you receive these alerts in your "settings" under your Inbox Tab. biggrin thumbsup

Mar 27th 2013 new

--hide--

Hey, David! That's very cool!! cool I had no idea that was up there. Chelle

Mar 27th 2013 new

An email is sent once per day giving a summary of all of your photo likes for the day. If there are no new likes, no email will be sent. As others have mentioned, you can also see them by clicking "Likes" from your inbox menu. I just clicked like for one of your photos, so if you look through your photos you'll see what it looks like when someone has liked one of your photos and you'll receive the email summarizing your photo likes.

Posts 1 - 9 of 9