Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Is anyone going to the March for Marriage? I'm guessing this won't be as big as the March for Life but you never know. . .look at the marches against SSM that have taken place recently in Paris and other cities. Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone (USCCB) will be speaking. I hope that I can go! crossfingers

www.marriagemarch.org

www.facebook.com

Mar 25th 2013 new

The March for Marriage is tomorrow! Please pray for all those marching in support of traditional marriage.

Mar 27th 2013 new
Wow I did not know about this. Tanks for sharing.
Mar 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Claudine-882177 said: Is anyone going to the March for Marriage? I'm guessing this won't be...
(Quote) Claudine-882177 said:

Is anyone going to the March for Marriage? I'm guessing this won't be as big as the March for Life but you never know. . .look at the marches against SSM that have taken place recently in Paris and other cities. Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone (USCCB) will be speaking. I hope that I can go!

www.marriagemarch.org

www.facebook.com

--hide--

I only heard about this last week on Twitter. I'm curious as to how it went today.

Mar 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: I only heard about this last week on Twitter. I'm curious as to how it went today.
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

I only heard about this last week on Twitter. I'm curious as to how it went today.

--hide--

I believe 10,000+ people marched! Of course, the media did not cover this and the pictures I saw focused on the pro-SSM supproters.

Here is a link NOM's blog: www.nomblog.com

and a video: www.nomblog.com

The march was just a one day event, but we need to keep praying that SCOTUS does not redefine marriage.

Mar 27th 2013 new
(Quote) Claudine-882177 said: I believe 10,000+ people marched! Of course, the media did not cover this and the pictures I saw fo...
(Quote) Claudine-882177 said:

I believe 10,000+ people marched! Of course, the media did not cover this and the pictures I saw focused on the pro-SSM supproters.

Here is a link NOM's blog: www.nomblog.com

and a video: www.nomblog.com

The march was just a one day event, but we need to keep praying that SCOTUS does not redefine marriage.

--hide--
Wow, thanks!
Posts 1 - 6 of 6