Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mom's Friend is Dying

Mar 27th 2013 new

I'm asking for prayers for a close friend of my Mom who is dying. Her close friend was admitted into the hospital a couple of weeks ago and I found out today that she was released to go home because there is nothing more that the doctors can do. I do not know how much time she has been given by the doctors. She is only 71 years old. So I am asking for prayers for her and her family. Thank you and God Bless. Praying Praying rosary

Mar 27th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 27th 2013 new

God Bless her and her family and be with them at this time. Praying Praying Praying

Mar 27th 2013 new

For a peaceful transition.... Praying rosary theheart

Mar 27th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 27th 2013 new

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen

Mar 27th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 27th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Mar 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Rosanna-586248 said: I'm asking for prayers for a close friend of my Mom who is dying. Her close friend was admi...
(Quote) Rosanna-586248 said:

I'm asking for prayers for a close friend of my Mom who is dying. Her close friend was admitted into the hospital a couple of weeks ago and I found out today that she was released to go home because there is nothing more that the doctors can do. I do not know how much time she has been given by the doctors. She is only 71 years old. So I am asking for prayers for her and her family. Thank you and God Bless.

--hide--

May God bless your mom's friend. May archangels St Michael and St Rafael assist your mom's friend on her journey from this life to the other life. May God give her family strength and courage. Praying Praying Praying rosary rosary rosary theheart theheart theheart

Mar 27th 2013 new

Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 30