Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Yesterday I had two profound spiritual experiences. I was driving back upstate...long drive I do weekly.... when suddenly my spiritual animal (angel) the hawk, flew right down in front of my car. I had to decelerate from maybe 65 mph to 35 and hit the hornn to scare him off. I would have been devastated if I had hit him. Suddenly I realized I had now awareness of the moments before this. I had fallen asleep! ! He woke me up.

Last nite I became aware that I needed to pray...which I am just getting back into after a looooong time away from this faith. I have been displaced several times in the past few years due to natural disasters and could remember a box with a bunch of old rosaries in it. I prayed hard to Jesus and St Anthony for help and within minutes I was directed right to where they were!

I LOVE the feeling in my heart and the closeness I have to God right now. Especially the Holy Spirit which I never really felt I understood. I want my prayer requests today to be for contnued renewal in my faith, a spiritual guide to help me understa d and rightly practice the traditions and to not falter in my renewed conviction. I even need to re-learn how to rightly pray a rosary! !

God bless you all today Praying

03/27/2013 new

Thank you Jesus. theheart

03/27/2013 new

Susan

Powerful story of a spiritual awakening !

In thanksgiving for your acknowledgement. The Holy Spirit is working in these hard and trying times !

LOVE the way our Lord made use of a hawk to catch your attention!

Hope you are inspired by the hawk to hunt the truth of who Jesus Christ is and is in your life !

God blessed us with your blessing !

Thank you!

03/27/2013 new

Praying rosary rose

03/27/2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: Yesterday I had two profound spiritual experiences. I was driving back upstate...long drive I do ...
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

Yesterday I had two profound spiritual experiences. I was driving back upstate...long drive I do weekly.... when suddenly my spiritual animal (angel) the hawk, flew right down in front of my car. I had to decelerate from maybe 65 mph to 35 and hit the hornn to scare him off. I would have been devastated if I had hit him. Suddenly I realized I had now awareness of the moments before this. I had fallen asleep! ! He woke me up.

Last nite I became aware that I needed to pray...which I am just getting back into after a looooong time away from this faith. I have been displaced several times in the past few years due to natural disasters and could remember a box with a bunch of old rosaries in it. I prayed hard to Jesus and St Anthony for help and within minutes I was directed right to where they were!

I LOVE the feeling in my heart and the closeness I have to God right now. Especially the Holy Spirit which I never really felt I understood. I want my prayer requests today to be for contnued renewal in my faith, a spiritual guide to help me understa d and rightly practice the traditions and to not falter in my renewed conviction. I even need to re-learn how to rightly pray a rosary! !

God bless you all today

--hide--

Susan, the Spirit of the Lord is upon you, and God work in mysterious ways. Praise the Lord, hallelujah! theheart clap Bow theheart

03/27/2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Susan, the Spirit of the Lord is upon you, and God work in mysterious ways. Praise the Lord, ha...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Susan, the Spirit of the Lord is upon you, and God work in mysterious ways. Praise the Lord, hallelujah!

--hide--

Thank you. God bless

03/27/2013 new

(Quote) Allen-311949 said:
(Quote) Allen-311949 said:

--hide--

Thank you Allen. Happy b

irthday!

03/27/2013 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Thank you Jesus.
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Thank you Jesus.

--hide--

Amen

03/27/2013 new

(Quote) David-865796 said: Susan Powerful story of a spiritual awakening ! In thanksgiving f...
(Quote) David-865796 said:

Susan

Powerful story of a spiritual awakening !

In thanksgiving for your acknowledgement. The Holy Spirit is working in these hard and trying times !

LOVE the way our Lord made use of a hawk to catch your attention!

Hope you are inspired by the hawk to hunt the truth of who Jesus Christ is and is in your life !

God blessed us with your blessing !

Thank you!

--hide--

Thanks David!! I feel like I want to tell the world!!

03/27/2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: I LOVE the feeling in my heart and the closeness I have to God right now. Especially the Holy Spi...
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

God bless you all today

--hide--

simply AWESOME!! Isn't it a great feeling when you have that experience where you feel the Holy Spirit watching over you and the hand of God guiding you out of Danger. smile theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 43