Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Is anyone going to the March for Marriage? I'm guessing this won't be as big as the March for Life but you never know. . .look at the marches against SSM that have taken place recently in Paris and other cities. Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone (USCCB) will be speaking. I hope that I can go! crossfingers

www.marriagemarch.org

www.facebook.com

03/25/2013 new

The March for Marriage is tomorrow! Please pray for all those marching in support of traditional marriage.

03/27/2013 new
Wow I did not know about this. Tanks for sharing.
03/27/2013 new

(Quote) Claudine-882177 said: Is anyone going to the March for Marriage? I'm guessing this won't be...
(Quote) Claudine-882177 said:

Is anyone going to the March for Marriage? I'm guessing this won't be as big as the March for Life but you never know. . .look at the marches against SSM that have taken place recently in Paris and other cities. Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone (USCCB) will be speaking. I hope that I can go!

www.marriagemarch.org

www.facebook.com

--hide--

I only heard about this last week on Twitter. I'm curious as to how it went today.

03/27/2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: I only heard about this last week on Twitter. I'm curious as to how it went today.
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

I only heard about this last week on Twitter. I'm curious as to how it went today.

--hide--

I believe 10,000+ people marched! Of course, the media did not cover this and the pictures I saw focused on the pro-SSM supproters.

Here is a link NOM's blog: www.nomblog.com

and a video: www.nomblog.com

The march was just a one day event, but we need to keep praying that SCOTUS does not redefine marriage.

03/27/2013 new
(Quote) Claudine-882177 said: I believe 10,000+ people marched! Of course, the media did not cover this and the pictures I saw fo...
(Quote) Claudine-882177 said:

I believe 10,000+ people marched! Of course, the media did not cover this and the pictures I saw focused on the pro-SSM supproters.

Here is a link NOM's blog: www.nomblog.com

and a video: www.nomblog.com

The march was just a one day event, but we need to keep praying that SCOTUS does not redefine marriage.

--hide--
Wow, thanks!
Posts 1 - 6 of 6