Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Mar 18th 2013 new

Thanks!

Mar 18th 2013 new

Thank you. Great article that is very helpful.

Mar 22nd 2013 new

Great article, but where are all the CM men? Why are they not "liking" this article?

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-824866 said: Aww Heather! Big hugs! ...and prayers that your annulment process is everything you need it to be...
(Quote) Laura-824866 said:

Aww Heather! Big hugs! ...and prayers that your annulment process is everything you need it to be

--hide--

Thank you! No one ever said doing the right thing would be easy, that's for sure!!!

Mar 24th 2013 new

Heather - God bless your annulment process. Waiting is difficult, but healing yourself while you wait is a precious gift you give to yourself. Praying

Mar 27th 2013 new

I thought that this article was awesome, I have been think about the same things, did I have a successful marriage? But wouldn't it be nice to never know anyone that is divorced?

Posts 11 - 16 of 16