Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayers for my dad

Mar 27th 2013 new

Please pray for my dad who is dying...the health team think he may go within a week. Comfort measures have been applied for weeks now and continue till he is called by God. Please keep us, (a wife, 2 daughters and 1 son...his family) in prayer as well. Thank you. Praying

Mar 27th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 27th 2013 new

Praying rosary Praying

I will pray Divine Mercy chaplet for your father. rosary

Mar 27th 2013 new
(Quote) Donna-848472 said: Please pray for my dad who is dying...the health team think he may go within a week. Comfort measures have bee...
(Quote) Donna-848472 said:

Please pray for my dad who is dying...the health team think he may go within a week. Comfort measures have been applied for weeks now and continue till he is called by God. Please keep us, (a wife, 2 daughters and 1 son...his family) in prayer as well. Thank you.

--hide--
Praying for your peace.
Mar 27th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-848472 said: Please pray for my dad who is dying...the health team think he may go within a week. Comfort meas...
(Quote) Donna-848472 said:

Please pray for my dad who is dying...the health team think he may go within a week. Comfort measures have been applied for weeks now and continue till he is called by God. Please keep us, (a wife, 2 daughters and 1 son...his family) in prayer as well. Thank you.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug Our Thoughts & Prayers are with your Dad & You & the Family; Take care Mike "Peace"!!

Mar 27th 2013 new

Keeping your Dad and all of your family in my prayers Donna. God Bless. Praying Praying rosary hug

Mar 27th 2013 new

Thank you all for your prayers, our family believe in the help and comfort of prayers. God bless you all for your support and kindness. Donna

Mar 27th 2013 new

Sorry Donna------May the Compassionate Love of Jesus surround your dad and family with His Mother Mary--that you all will be taken care of in His Will theheart rosary

Mar 27th 2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed
Posts 1 - 10 of 46