Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Post not found!

error: Post not found or unavailable

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Mar 22nd 2013 new

35 days away!!! hyper party

Mar 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: just to let people know I may have to cancel my Phoenis trip! I will know for sure later this week.
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: just to let people know I may have to cancel my Phoenis trip! I will know for sure later this week.

--hide--
wave Hello, fellow CM Phoenix in Spring attendees. I received a message from Tricia yesterday, and she asked me to share this with all of you, as she will not be attending the event, and has, in fact, cancelled her CM account for now....

Tricia recently had the opportunity to view a relic of St. Mary Magdalene in Chicago, and she now feels urgently called to make a pilgrimage to the shrine of St. Mary Magdalene in Provence, France. She has decided to commit her funds to this much more costly journey, hoping to go in July. She regrets not being able to share our CM community in Sedona and Scottsdale, but hope to make it out to another event in the future. She has given me her private email address, and asked me to share it with those of you who'd like to stay in contact. (Please message me if you'd like to have it.) Her presence will be missed...

See you all in just a month!! biggrin

Mar 26th 2013 new
Bev... I think this now makes you the Master of Ceremonies for Friday morning/afternoon! See you soon!!

Janet
Mar 26th 2013 new

For anyone who has not yet made your hotel reservations, please contact me ASAP for how to get the Catholic Match discount. It expires April 1st--no foolin'!

Attendees, there are other choices which need to be made too. If you are interested in doing the Jeep tour in Sedona instead of visiting the State Park, please let me know--their discount group rate also expires around April 1st. Food choices for several meals need to be decided upon as well. Please refer to the detailed description on the Events page, and send me a message with your preferences! Thank you.

Looking forward to the fun!

Mar 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Janet-62904 said: Bev... I think this now makes you the Master of Ceremonies for Friday morning/afternoon! See you soon!! <...
(Quote) Janet-62904 said: Bev... I think this now makes you the Master of Ceremonies for Friday morning/afternoon! See you soon!!

Janet
--hide--
shocked Yikes...say WHAT????
Hey Janet, I already told Brenda that I may just "flake and bake" at the pool on Friday, after eating all that junk food at the ballpark.... shhh

Mar 27th 2013 new
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Yikes...say WHAT???? Hey Janet, I already told Brenda that I may just "flake and bake" at the ...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Yikes...say WHAT????
Hey Janet, I already told Brenda that I may just "flake and bake" at the pool on Friday, after eating all that junk food at the ballpark....

--hide--

I am thinking a quiet Friday is in order if I have to get up early Saturday.....lol This is vacation after all.....
Mar 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Yikes...say WHAT???? Hey Janet, I already told Brenda that I may just "flake and bake&...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Yikes...say WHAT????
Hey Janet, I already told Brenda that I may just "flake and bake" at the pool on Friday, after eating all that junk food at the ballpark....

--hide--

Friday? My two priorities are the kiddie train park in Scottsdale (nice model railroad exhibit), that should take all of 15 minutes to see everything, and maybe stop by the See's chocolate store up the road from the hotel tongue ... we don't get See's chocolate in MN sad

Someone was talking about some urban mountain hiking in town, but I'm not sure about that scratchchin

Mar 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Friday? My two priorities are the kiddie train park in Scottsdale (nice model railroad exhibit), that...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Friday? My two priorities are the kiddie train park in Scottsdale (nice model railroad exhibit), that should take all of 15 minutes to see everything, and maybe stop by the See's chocolate store up the road from the hotel ... we don't get See's chocolate in MN

Someone was talking about some urban mountain hiking in town, but I'm not sure about that

--hide--

Hmmm that can be an afternoon adventure..lol

By the way Lena needs us to decide on the jeep tour soon to get the discounts.
Mar 28th 2013 new
I'd like to do the jeep tour...
Mar 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Janet-62904 said: I'd like to do the jeep tour...
(Quote) Janet-62904 said: I'd like to do the jeep tour...
--hide--

me too!

Posts 251 - 260 of 453