Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I've been asked variations on those questions.. What the heck are you supposed to...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I've been asked variations on those questions.. What the heck are you supposed to say?

--hide--

Donna, my comeback to that question would be, "Im still here, aren't I??"

Mar 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Never ask questions you don't want to hear the answer to..
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Never ask questions you don't want to hear the answer to..

--hide--

Isn't this the truth! If you ask a question, remember that the answer might not be what you want to hear.

Mar 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: How much money do you make? How much did your house cost? How much have you saved for r...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

How much money do you make?

How much did your house cost?

How much have you saved for retirement?

Any MYOB sort of financial questions.

--hide--

Speaking of which, did you ever get picked for The American Community Survey?? I did years ago. It is a legitimate survey. The questions will make you go wide eyed I didn't fill out the mailed survey so they ended up calling me. Some of the questions were, "do you own or rent?", "How much is your mortgage, rent each month?" "Your occupation" "What time do you leave for work?" "What time do you come home from work?" "Your total assets"?? "What is your yearly salary?" "How many people live in your household?" I refused to answer quite a few of the questions and I wasn't 100% honest on the ones I did answer... eyepopping

Mar 28th 2013 new

"Do you still beat your wife?"

Mar 28th 2013 new

"Is that a toupee?"

Mar 28th 2013 new

"Are you PMSing?" wide eyed

Mar 28th 2013 new

When did you stop beating your wife?

Mar 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: When did you stop beating your wife?
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

When did you stop beating your wife?

--hide--
This is certainly a question that shouldn't be answered.

Mar 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: "Do you still beat your wife?"
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

"Do you still beat your wife?"

--hide--

haha darn it, i was gonna post this one

Mar 28th 2013 new

Guys probably dont like it when asked

"Am I the prettiest girl you have dated"?

Not a fair question! Because looks are not everything, I have told my friend, you could be the prettiest woman on the planet but it doesnt mean anything to me if you dont love the Lord. I would turn down a super model if she wasnt Catholic.

Posts 21 - 30 of 58