Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Here's a rough idea of the events of the weekend. Just message me and I'll let you in on the details and all! biggrin

It's Divine Mercy Sunday theheart that weekend too and some folks may be meeting for events at the shrine in Stockbridge, MA also

This plan is still very flexible. The only thing that isn't is that we will all have fun meeting our fellow CMers! wave

Friday April 5. 2013

6:00 PM to the wee hours!? (all times are approx.)

Arrive in Charlton www.townofcharlton.net @ The Barn! Meet & greet; settle in Commence BBQ and Pahhhrtaaay!!!! LOL

Midnight

Fall into bed at hotel or on floor of the Barn or friend's folks house!

Saturday April 6, 2013

9:00 AM

Breakfast (suggestions ?)

10:30 AM to 3:30 PM

Old Sturbridge Village, Sturbridge, MA

4:30 Pm

Mass at St. Joseph's, Charlton, MA

5:30/6:00 PM to ???

Head into Boston for food & fun at the pub!

Sunday April 7, 2013

10:00 AM

Sunday Brunch

11:00 AM onward

Departure of travelers

So come join us for food, fun and BBQ! Lot's of links to venues, etc will be provided.

Feb 12th 2013 new

I wouldn't be able to go to Charlton and Sturbridge but I could probably meet for brunch in Boston or if you choose a surrounding town.

Rosanna biggrin

Feb 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Rosanna-586248 said: I wouldn't be able to go to Charlton and Sturbridge but I could probably meet for brunch in...
(Quote) Rosanna-586248 said:

I wouldn't be able to go to Charlton and Sturbridge but I could probably meet for brunch in Boston or if you choose a surrounding town.

Rosanna

--hide--

OK I'll let you know where the brunch will be when we figure that out!

Mar 20th 2013 new

Bumping this up again to see if anyone is interested. The way the times in the schedule posted is confusing, I know. The times for the things are above the item not below it! Message me if you want info!

Mar 28th 2013 new
Hi everyone! Sorry but this meet-up has been cancelled due to the cold weather. We will try again another time! Happy Easter to all!
Posts 1 - 5 of 5