Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Seriously, why does it seem that all of Kelly Clarkson's catchy songs are written as kiss-offs in my direction?!?!? ... I've done NOTHING to her!!!

rolling eyes

Mar 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Jes-951157 said: Seriously, why does it seem that all of Kelly Clarkson's catchy songs are written as kiss-offs ...
(Quote) Jes-951157 said:

Seriously, why does it seem that all of Kelly Clarkson's catchy songs are written as kiss-offs in my direction?!?!? ... I've done NOTHING to her!!!

--hide--

maybe she has a "Secret" crush on you and she doesn't know it yet. Oh.. welcome to CM and the Forums. biggrin Praying

Mar 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Jes-951157 said: Seriously, why does it seem that all of Kelly Clarkson's catchy songs are written as kiss-offs ...
(Quote) Jes-951157 said:

--hide--

hahahahahaahahahaha

It's because her range and voice powerfully expresses that sentiment and she is good at that type of song..It has nothin' to do with ya --no worries! note

Mar 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: hahahahahaahahahahaIt's because her range and voice powerfully expresses that sen...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

hahahahahaahahahaha

It's because her range and voice powerfully expresses that sentiment and she is good at that type of song..It has nothin' to do with ya --no worries!

--hide--

I agree, she is very good at that type of song. I like her stuff for when I need to tell the world, or someone in particular, to kiss off, never thought of it on the other side.

But, as Marian said, no worries! It's not for you!

Mar 28th 2013 new

Oh, whew!.. that is indeed a great relief!!..

Thanks for the reassurances!!..

: )

Posts 1 - 5 of 5