Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

Jacksonville, FL area

Mar 29th 2013 new

It's Just Fun is a group for singles (& single again) adults (30+) in the Jacksonville area under the sponsorship of the Diocese of St. Augustine, Fl

Looks as if they have a variety of interesting activities lined up for April. Check out their website.

Apr 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Carol-737878 said: It's Just Fun is a group for singles (& single again) adults (30+) in the Jacksonville ar...
(Quote) Carol-737878 said:

It's Just Fun is a group for singles (& single again) adults (30+) in the Jacksonville area under the sponsorship of the Diocese of St. Augustine, Fl

Looks as if they have a variety of interesting activities lined up for April. Check out their website.

--hide--

Thanks for the tip, Carol. It's good that it looks like It's Just Fun is holding events again. I moved to North Central Florida a year ago, and tried multiple times to e-mail the organization (they used to have a "joining the group" link on the website, but it seems to be gone now), but never heard anything at all back. Needless to say, I stopped checking their website and thought they had given up scheduling events (since they had no events posted for several months after my move). I checked their website today, and it appears that they have nothing scheduled after April 17th (already past), so maybe I'll check back in a few weeks to see if the've scheduled something else. It would be a good resource if they are back.

Posts 1 - 2 of 2