Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

!!!Today is Good Friday, and Today is My Birthday too! Happy Birthday! Praying

What does it mean? Is it a good sign or a bad sign?!

Mar 29th 2013 new

A good sign.Happy Birthday Bahar! Happy Birthday! wave

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Bahar-937890 said: !!!Today is Good Friday, and Today is My Birthday too! What does it mean? Is it a good sig...
(Quote) Bahar-937890 said:

!!!Today is Good Friday, and Today is My Birthday too!

--hide--
First of all, Bahar -- we want to welcome you to the CM forums. Enjoy browsing at the various topics, and feel free to join in anytime!!!

Secondly -- a happy and blessed birthday to you.... biggrin cookie Happy Birthday! wave hug

Now, because it's Good Friday, I would think that overall it's a good sign. But on the negative side, you might need to put off any party plans and eating a lot of cake in order to observe the rules of Fast and Abstinence.

There's a lot to reflect upon with the coinciding of your birthday and it being Good Friday. You are celebrating life -- yours. You are also contemplating death -- that of Jesus. It's the full circle of life. Some awesome thoughts can come to mind -- just allow it to happen.

If you should happen to fear it's a bad sign, you can regard it as another coincidence because Good Friday doesn't fall on the same date every year.

Mar 29th 2013 new

It's a great sign Bahar, Happy Birthday! I've had a Good Friday Birthday at least 3 times. You do have to put off the partying and cake, but you get an extra special day to spend in communion with Catholics around the world. Just think - we are all coming together to remember Christ's passion, so you are basically sharing your birthday with 1.2 billion of your closest friends. Have a wonderful and blessed birthday!

Mar 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Bahar-937890 said: !!!Today is Good Friday, and Today is My Birthday too! What does it mean? Is it a good sign or a ba...

--hide--
How could it be anything but great! Happy Birthday and Good Friday! Eileen
Mar 29th 2013 new

[quote]Bahar-937890 said:

[/quote

Welcome Bahar and a Happy Birthday filled with blessings and graces. Happy Birthday! hug wave rose party present

Mar 29th 2013 new
Happy Birthday Bahar. biggrin
Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Bahar-937890 said: !!!Today is Good Friday, and Today is My Birthday too! What does it mean? Is it a good sig...

--hide--

Happy Birthday, Bahar! Happy Birthday! Welcome to the forums!! wave Happy Easter!!! rosary Chelle

Mar 29th 2013 new

Happy birthday!!!!!

Mar 29th 2013 new

Birthday blessings Bahar! Have a blessed day!

Posts 1 - 10 of 25