Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Jim is banned for not using his tomatoes to make tomato sauce. Food fights may seems fun, but th...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Jim is banned for not using his tomatoes to make tomato sauce. Food fights may seems fun, but think about all the food wasted?

--hide--
Melissa is banned for talking about food on Good Friday.
Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Jane is banned for including Robin in her row of smileys but not Batman
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Jane is banned for including Robin in her row of smileys but not Batman
--hide--

zoom this one's for you,,,ban Superman Superman Superman

Mar 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: (Quote) Edward-4511 said: Jane is banned for including Robin in her row of smileys but not Batma...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Quote:
Edward-4511 said: Jane is banned for including Robin in her row of smileys but not Batman

zoom this one's for you,,,ban

--hide--
Jane is banned for not falling for my Batman ruse. (Alas, there is no Batman smiley.)
Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Melissa is banned for talking about food on Good Friday.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Melissa is banned for talking about food on Good Friday.
--hide--

Zoom is banned for the fast response wink (get it?)

Mar 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Zoom is banned for the fast response (get it...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Zoom is banned for the fast response (get it?)

--hide--
Melissa is banned for pointing out her pun and thus depriving us of that "aha!" moment.

And with that, I ban myself to bed. Good night all, and may your bedbugs be banned.
Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Melissa is banned for pointing out her pun and thus depriving us of that "aha!" moment.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Melissa is banned for pointing out her pun and thus depriving us of that "aha!" moment.

And with that, I ban myself to bed. Good night all, and may your bedbugs be banned.
--hide--

Melissa needs to stay banned for trying to be cute! laughing laughing laughing rolling eyes rolling eyes

Mar 29th 2013 new

g'nite zoom...

Melissa doesn't have to try to be cute...get it jimbo! banned for not knowing that! fez

Mar 29th 2013 new

--hide--

Zoom is banned for not realizing that in the online world it may be necessary to point out puns because if they are not initially pointed out then the banner's pun may go unnoticed to the bannee(s). And good night to you too :)

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-13836 said: Melissa needs to stay banned for trying to be cute!
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

Melissa needs to stay banned for trying to be cute!

--hide--

Jim is banned for trying to make me stay banned. You tried that one in the last thread, remember? I'm back though, so how did that work out for ya? laughing

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: g'nite zoom... Melissa doesn't have to try to be cute...get it jimbo! banned for no...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

g'nite zoom...

Melissa doesn't have to try to be cute...get it jimbo! banned for not knowing that!

--hide--

No way Jane. Melissa deserves to be banned as do you, of your insolence.

Posts 31 - 40 of 180