Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Grandson being tested for CF

Mar 30th 2013 new

My 5 1/2 month old grandson, Matthew, will be tested next week to see whether or not he has Cystic Fibrosis. Preliminary tests this past week showed he may be borderline to have the disease. Please pray for negative results. And please pray for my daughter and her husband that God will give them strength and peace while in waiting.

Joanne

Mar 30th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Mar 30th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 30th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 30th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 30th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Mar 30th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Mar 30th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 30th 2013 new
(Quote) Joanne-846477 said: My 5 1/2 month old grandson, Matthew, will be tested next week to see whether or not he has Cystic Fibrosis. ...
(Quote) Joanne-846477 said:

My 5 1/2 month old grandson, Matthew, will be tested next week to see whether or not he has Cystic Fibrosis. Preliminary tests this past week showed he may be borderline to have the disease. Please pray for negative results. And please pray for my daughter and her husband that God will give them strength and peace while in waiting.

Joanne

--hide--
Praying Joanne. Waiting is the hardest.
Mar 30th 2013 new

I am praying for you all. My second cousin has CF. She has lived a remarkable life (several kids, couselor, smart, kind and gracious), but she has had to undergo times of suffering, but she has kept her faith in God.

Posts 1 - 10 of 34