Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Mar 28th 2013 new

The pool and a quiet Friday sound marvelous to me too, although I'm up for anything really. It will be nice to meet everyone (whoever might be there early) before our Friday dinner thing. wink

Mar 30th 2013 new

BUMP!!! 27 days to go!!! hyper

Mar 30th 2013 new

At this point I show 11 out-of-towners with hotel reservations. And most of them have written me their preferences (Steps 1, 2, etc), but not all.
Local attendees--please step up & write me!

Both hotel and Jeep tour discounts expire April 1st. We have 4 for the Jeep tour and 5 for the State Park so far.

wave

Mar 30th 2013 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: At this point I show 11 out-of-towners with hotel reservations. And most of them have written me their preferen...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

At this point I show 11 out-of-towners with hotel reservations. And most of them have written me their preferences (Steps 1, 2, etc), but not all.
Local attendees--please step up & write me!

Both hotel and Jeep tour discounts expire April 1st. We have 4 for the Jeep tour and 5 for the State Park so far.

--hide--

Thanks for keeping us updated Lena!!
Mar 30th 2013 new

I saw this lynx right beside my residence in early March. Still the same amount of snow today. I wonder if I should bring him with me to Phoenix? Nice kitty!

See you soon!

Mar 30th 2013 new
(Quote) John-34848 said:
I saw this lynx right beside my residence in early March. Still the same amount of snow ...
(Quote) John-34848 said:

I saw this lynx right beside my residence in early March. Still the same amount of snow today. I wonder if I should bring him with me to Phoenix? Nice kitty!

See you soon!

--hide--

Um not a good idea to bring the lynx
Mar 30th 2013 new

We have bobcats here, John! images.search.yahoo.com

and search.yahoo.com

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: We have bobcats here, John! images.search.yahoo.com.

and search.yahoo.com

--hide--

Bobcats and lynx galore! I think my lynx has cousins in AZ. Just like humans.

Mar 30th 2013 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: We have bobcats here, John! images.search.yahoo.com.

and search.yahoo.com

--hide--

You trying to scare your guests away????
Mar 30th 2013 new

Hi all,

I'm seeing some discussion about Friday activities. I'll throw one out there for consideration.

There's a thoroughbred horse track (Turf Paradise) not too far from where we'll be staying . They have racing there beginning at 1:00 and it will probably go until 4 or 5. We could go whatever time we wanted and leave when we decide we've had enough. I didn't check the admission price but I believe it's not more than $5. I met a young man recently at a youth camp I participate in who trains horses there. If there's interest I could contact him to see if he could get us into the barn area before or after the races. Let me know who might be interested as soon as you can so I can contact him. You sun worshippers may want to retreat to some shade and air conditioning fairly early in the afternoon. The Phoenix sun is pretty intense in the afternoon even in April. You can sit inside (air conditioning) or outside at Turf Paradise and they serve lunch there as well.

I've got to go see how my Ohio State Buckeyes are doing in the Elite Eight game against Wicita State. I know no one cares but just thought I'd mention it. It's a March Madness thing!

I hope you all have a blessed Easter. He is Risen!!!!

Dan

Posts 261 - 270 of 453