Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

03/29/2013 new

(Quote) Bahar-937890 said: !!!Today is Good Friday, and Today is My Birthday too! What does it mean? Is it a good sig...
(Quote) Bahar-937890 said:

!!!Today is Good Friday, and Today is My Birthday too!

What does it mean? Is it a good sign or a bad sign?!

--hide--

First: Happy Birthday biggrin Happy Birthday! rose

A good question. The same one I was asking myself earlier this week since today is also my birthday. I decided its a good thing. I have gotten to spend my birthday in close communion with God and my church family. And, I get to extend my birthday! See, everybody wishes you a happy birthday today, but you can't really celebrate with cake et al today, so you get to do that tomorrow! Or in my case on Sunday since I have to work all day tomorrow. I recommend on Sunday, then you get to celebrate two amazingly awesome things. Your birth and Christ rising! It'll be great!

Again, Happy Birthday!

03/30/2013 new

Happy Birthday Bahar Happy Birthday! rose & Jennifer Happy Birthday! rose

Bahar not to worry...every day is a good day for a birthday, after all...God did allow it.

03/30/2013 new

This is the day that you celebrate your natural birth.... Also, Christians venerate Christ dying for us/you on this day, dying for our sins, so that we/you may have eternal life. Seems like a good day, on both counts.

Happy Birthday!

Ed

03/30/2013 new
Rolling Along wheelies for Bahar Rolling Along and for Jennifer
03/30/2013 new

(Quote) Bahar-937890 said: !!!Today is Good Friday, and Today is My Birthday too! What does it mean? Is it a good sig...
(Quote) Bahar-937890 said:

!!!Today is Good Friday, and Today is My Birthday too!

What does it mean? Is it a good sign or a bad sign?!

--hide--

how Lucky!! a Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! biggrin Happy Birthday! party Praying

03/30/2013 new

Happy Birthday Bahar & Jennifer clap clap balloon balloon Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! balloon clap clap

03/30/2013 new

A Great Sign!! Happy Bithday!!!

03/30/2013 new

Happy Belated Birthday! Saul

03/30/2013 new
Happy belated Birthday! God bless and keep you!
03/31/2013 new

It means you are 38.

Easter moves all around and can fall on a range of Sundays fromm the middle of March to the end of April. Easter is set as the first Sunday, after the first full moon, after the Spring equinox.

My birthday is on the 13th of May. I've had it occur on Fridays. For me, it was good, not bad luck.

Posts 11 - 20 of 25