Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

03/30/2013 new

Hi Everyone,

I am so glad that we are talking about this. I do not have an anullment either. I think I have avoided it because of the emotional aspect. Yes, I DO want to get married again, but at the time and for the last few years I haven't made it a priority. I see now the hurt that it causes other people on the other end...who are/have been serious about me. there is no doubt if & when I remarry it WILL be in the Catholic church. I will start the investigation process. Ugh! But, I don't want to commit adultry! Thank you everyone for opening my eyes, mind and heart to all the ramifucations if in the future I don't have my marriage/annulment ducks in a row! God bless!!!!

Posts 31 - 31 of 31