Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

Mar 29th 2013 new

Mar 30th 2013 new

To say it is an excellent movie, would be a grave understatement.

Something every Catholic should watch every year during Lent.

Watched it with my 3 teens last Sunday. They've never seen the entire movie before.....the movie opens so many doors for having conversations with them. I cannot say it enough, but....awesome movie!

And poor Mel, we must continue to pray for him. Boy, did he tick satan off with his movie.

Mar 30th 2013 new

Thank you Bernie! A catholic movie, every Catholic must see! A heartbreaker!

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said: Thank you Bernie! A catholic movie, every Catholic must see! A heartbreaker!
(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said:

Thank you Bernie! A catholic movie, every Catholic must see! A heartbreaker!

--hide--
Agreed....Elizabeth. Just saw it last evening with my sister. I have seen it once a year (during Lent) every year since being offered on video. I can remember when the publicity came out for this movie....and how my Father reacted. He said, "Gosh that should be easy to get in...to since NO ONE seems to care about these kinds of movies anymore" I challenged him saying, "Oh Dad I disagree. I think people are VERY READY for a movie such as this....you just watch.....there will be mobs" Vowing he would go....and did...with my Mom myself and my younger brother...he saw the movie lines wrapping around the building and was moved to say, "Boy son...was I ever wrong!" Viewing this movie puts everything in perspective about how much Our Lord truly does Love us

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Viewing this movie puts everything in perspective about how much Our Lord truly does Love us ...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Viewing this movie puts everything in perspective about how much Our Lord truly does Love us

--hide--

Nicely summed up into one sentence! thumbsup

Posts 1 - 6 of 6