Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Friend with Brain Tumor

Mar 30th 2013 new

All,

I recently met a wonderful young lady named Brandi. She as far as I know, is not Catholic (not sure). Anyway, that is irrelevant. In the course of getting to know her, she, as her friends eagerly testify, is a wonderful woman with a great heart. However, in getting to know her, she revealed that she has a brain tumor.

It's early in the diagnosis, so she hasn't decided on a course of action. She will be reevaluated soon to see where and how much the tumor is spreading. From there, she will decide on a course of action, or none at all, telling me that she will be weighing quality over quantity of life.

I've already prayed the Divine Mercy Chaplet today, both for her and as part of the novena, and also a prayer to St. Jude. I ask all of you to join me in offering sincere, earnest prayers for her full healing and recovery.

Mar 30th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying rosary

For conversion and healing. God is merciful and this is the Octave of Mercy. We shall trust. hug

Mar 30th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 30th 2013 new

Hi Carl----Lord have Mercy---------- May the Father's Will be done on earth as in Heaven --by the power of the Cross and Resurrection let it be done---theheartrosary

Mar 30th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: All,I recently met a wonderful young lady named Brandi. She as far as I know, is not Cathol...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

All,

I recently met a wonderful young lady named Brandi. She as far as I know, is not Catholic (not sure). Anyway, that is irrelevant. In the course of getting to know her, she, as her friends eagerly testify, is a wonderful woman with a great heart. However, in getting to know her, she revealed that she has a brain tumor.

It's early in the diagnosis, so she hasn't decided on a course of action. She will be reevaluated soon to see where and how much the tumor is spreading. From there, she will decide on a course of action, or none at all, telling me that she will be weighing quality over quantity of life.

I've already prayed the Divine Mercy Chaplet today, both for her and as part of the novena, and also a prayer to St. Jude. I ask all of you to join me in offering sincere, earnest prayers for her full healing and recovery.

--hide--

May God work miracle on her, cure her and recover. Praying Praying Praying

Mar 30th 2013 new

PrayingCarl, my oldest sister is now a 7 year survivor of brain cancer. She had surgery 7 yrs ago for the worst kind of brain cancer glio blastoma multiform a grade 4. God healed her. After 2 yrs she started driving again. She works 3 days a week. She does have short term memory loss.I pray your friend will have a full recovery like my sister.

Mar 30th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Mar 30th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 30th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 30