Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

my dad just died

Mar 31st 2013 new

In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of NYC. And not a priest to be found. :0 (

please don't write or ask me about the condition of his faith. Tonite I'm writing for prayers for the continuation of MY faith. I was crushed the priests wouldnt come because it was Easter Sunday.

Thanks all. Maybe after I get some sleep I will think clearer.

Mar 31st 2013 new

Praying Praying

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of NYC. And not a priest to be found. :0 ( pleas...
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of NYC. And not a priest to be found. :0 (

please don't write or ask me about the condition of his faith. Tonite I'm writing for prayers for the continuation of MY faith. I was crushed the priests wouldnt come because it was Easter Sunday.

Thanks all. Maybe after I get some sleep I will think clearer.

--hide--

Praying rosary theheart God of Mercy, we trust in You.

Mar 31st 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

hug

Praying for God's blessings to you and the family this Easter morning.

May the Lord comfort and give you hope .

Amen

Mar 31st 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying rosary hug

My prayers, thoughts and hugs are with you. God loves you and your father.

Mar 31st 2013 new

Praying theheart Dove Praying theheart Dove Praying theheart Dove

Mar 31st 2013 new

St Josepsh, Pray for us

Mar 31st 2013 new

Prayers offered for the repose of his soul, comfort for you and your family, and strength for your faith. theheart Praying hug

Our God is a God of mercy; more merciful than many people seem to think He is. theheart

(And no one on here needs to know about the condition of his faith! rolling eyes )

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell. Lead ALL souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy. Praying

Eternal Father, I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity of your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world. For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. Praying

Mar 31st 2013 new

Praying theheart

Mar 31st 2013 new

Praying Praying theheart hug

Posts 1 - 10 of 125