Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

03/31/2013 new

Susan,

Praying for the loss of your dad. Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord and let your perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and those of the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen.

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

03/31/2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed. And I am truly sorry that there was not a priest to be found. I know how I would feel. Bless you, Susan.
03/31/2013 new

Susan,

Allow me to express My Sympathies to you & your Family. Be assured of My Prayers For this Occasion
and that of your continued Journey of Faith finding. I'll Offer a Rosaryrosary for you and a Divine Mercy Chaplet for your Dad.

"May the Angels Welcome him ,May the Saints and Martyrs come to greet him and take him to the Holy City, The New and Eternal Jerusalem"

Mario

03/31/2013 new

My prayers are with you, and your father. Eternal rest grant unto him o Lord, let the perpetual light shine upon him, may he rest in peace. Amen.

Blessed Pope John Paul 2, pray for us.
Saint Pio, pray for us.

God be with you.

03/31/2013 new
(Quote) Susan-940526 said: In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of NYC. And not a priest to be found. :0 ( please d...
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of NYC. And not a priest to be found. :0 (

please don't write or ask me about the condition of his faith. Tonite I'm writing for prayers for the continuation of MY faith. I was crushed the priests wouldnt come because it was Easter Sunday.

Thanks all. Maybe after I get some sleep I will think clearer.

--hide--

I am soooo sorry Susan. I will pray for your father, for you and your family.

hug rosary theheart Praying rose
03/31/2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of NYC. And not a priest to be found. :0 ( pleas...

In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of NYC. And not a priest to be found. :0 (

please don't write or ask me about the condition of his faith. Tonite I'm writing for prayers for the continuation of MY faith. I was crushed the priests wouldnt come because it was Easter Sunday.

--hide--

Susan, many prayers and hugs and much love. Fear not, Our Lord was there at his side and his angel as well. I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Know that you are loved and not alone. Lauren

03/31/2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of NYC. And not a priest to be found. :0 ( pleas...

--hide--

So sorry to hear this. I will definitely pray for the repose of his soul and for your comfort in this time of grief. Remember, God is good, all the time. theheart

03/31/2013 new

My deepest sympathy to you and yours. Yes your faith may be wavering now but it will get you through this.
All my love and prayers
Martha

03/31/2013 new

--hide--

I am sorry for the loss of your dad and pray for you and your family Praying

Happy Easter and be sure that Jesus will always love you.

03/31/2013 new

Susan-hughug I am soo sorry about your dad dying---Prayers for your dad- you and family---Merciful Jesus- Mother Mary- Saints of Heaven and on earth- Angels of God -please pray for this family --thank you Lord for your unconditional merciful Healing Love--theheart rosary

Posts 21 - 30 of 125