Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

03/30/2013 new

This website explains that we may offer our novenas for the special intentions of each day, that our Lord gave to Saint Faustina, as well as our own special intentions.

thedivinemercy.org

03/30/2013 new

So we pray for the special intentions of each of the nine days, that our Lord gave to Saint Faustina, and for the special intentions of all people praying this Divine Mercy Novena, including:

Amy – 56598 West Hartford, CT

Jane – 933948 McHenry, IL

Josephine – 586127 New York, NY

Lea – 938919 Long Beach, CA

Marian – 83994 Clovis, CA

03/30/2013 new

Thanks Amy for setting up Novena theheart

03/30/2013 new

(Quote) Amy-56598 said: So we pray for the special intentions of each of the nine days, that our Lord gave to Saint Faustina...
(Quote) Amy-56598 said:

So we pray for the special intentions of each of the nine days, that our Lord gave to Saint Faustina, and for the special intentions of all people praying this Divine Mercy Novena, including:

--hide--

Thank you Amy! This is such a beautiful and powerful novena! God bless all of you and may you have a most Blessed Easter Season!

03/30/2013 new

Started it, Amy. Thanks for the reminder and easy access to the prayers.

03/30/2013 new

This website explains that we may offer our novenas for the special intentions of each day, that our Lord gave to Saint Faustina, as well as our own special intentions.

thedivinemercy.org

Alice – 788574 Champlin, MN

Anne – 923012 Brockton, MA

Peter – 356811 Bradenton, FL

Therese – 632256 Glasgow, KY

03/30/2013 new
(Quote) Amy-56598 said: This website explains that we may offer our novenas for the special intentions of each day, that our Lord gave to ...
(Quote) Amy-56598 said:

thedivinemercy.org

--hide--
Amy, Once again, thank you for your kindness, dedication, and hard work. I started this novena yesterday on my own and just now became aware of your thread. I would be pleased to pray in union with all of you and have my name added to the list.

~Wishing all the CM prayer warriors a very blessed Easter. theheart
03/31/2013 new

The Chaplet of The Divine Mercy Novena

Third Day: Today bring to Me ALL DEVOUT AND FAITHFUL SOULS, and immerse then in the ocean of My mercy. The souls brought Me consolation on the Way of the Cross. They were that drop of consolation in the midst of an ocean of bitterness.

Most Merciful Jesus, from the treasury of Your mercy, You impart Your graces in great abundance to each and all. Receive us into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart and never let us escape from It. We beg this grace of You by that most wonderous love for the heavenly Father with which Your Heart burns so fiercely.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon faithful souls, as upon the inheritance of Your Son. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, grant them Your blessing and surround them with Your constant protection. Thus may they never fail in love or lose the treasure of the holy faith, but rather, with all the hosts of Angels and Saints, may they glorify Your boundless mercy for endless ages. Amen.

theheart rosary theheart

thedivinemercy.org

Mary – 486033 Pittsburgh, PA

03/31/2013 new

HE IS RISEN. Alleluia!! Wishing all of my CM sisters and brothers a very blessed Easter. rosary Praying theheart rose

NOTE: We pray in the same format as described above, with the special intention for Day 3 from the website:

thedivinemercy.org

The Chaplet of The Divine Mercy Novena

Third Day

Today bring to Me ALL DEVOUT AND FAITHFUL SOULS, and immerse then in the ocean of My mercy. The souls brought Me consolation on the Way of the Cross. They were that drop of consolation in the midst of an ocean of bitterness.

Most Merciful Jesus, from the treasury of Your mercy, You impart Your graces in great abundance to each and all. Receive us into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart and never let us escape from It. We beg this grace of You by that most wonderous love for the heavenly Father with which Your Heart burns so fiercely.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon faithful souls, as upon the inheritance of Your Son. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, grant them Your blessing and surround them with Your constant protection. Thus may they never fail in love or lose the treasure of the holy faith, but rather, with all the hosts of Angels and Saints, may they glorify Your boundless mercy for endless ages. Amen.

03/31/2013 new

Amen theheart

Posts 11 - 20 of 59