Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 31st 2013 new
Praying rosary
Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of NYC. And not a priest to be found. :0 ( pleas...
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of NYC. And not a priest to be found. :0 (

please don't write or ask me about the condition of his faith. Tonite I'm writing for prayers for the continuation of MY faith. I was crushed the priests wouldnt come because it was Easter Sunday.

Thanks all. Maybe after I get some sleep I will think clearer.

--hide--
Praying I am so, so, so sorry for your loss. Losing family is, I think, the hardest thing we have to go through. We still all suffer terribly from the loss of my brother a couple of years back, also near a holiday (Christmas and New Years), and I regularly offer masses up for his soul to be delivered from purgatory if he is still there....this brings me peace because either he made it already or I know I'm doing what I can. Perhaps that is something that will bring you comfort too in the future, which is why I mentioned it. I wish we could do more for you, but alas, we are all so far away from each other on here. Just know that I'm at least praying for your dad and your family.

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: (Quote) Susan-940526 said: In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of N...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Quote:
Susan-940526 said:

In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of NYC. And not a priest to be found. :0 (

please don't write or ask me about the condition of his faith. Tonite I'm writing for prayers for the continuation of MY faith. I was crushed the priests wouldnt come because it was Easter Sunday.

I am so, so, so sorry for your loss. Losing family is, I think, the hardest thing we have to go through. We still all suffer terribly from the loss of my brother a couple of years back, also near a holiday (Christmas and New Years), and I regularly offer masses up for his soul to be delivered from purgatory if he is still there....this brings me peace because either he made it already or I know I'm doing what I can. Perhaps that is something that will bring you comfort too in the future, which is why I mentioned it. I wish we could do more for you, but alas, we are all so far away from each other on here. Just know that I'm at least praying for your dad and your family.

--hide--
...and for you of course. Praying ...I did immediately.

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of NYC. And not a priest to be found. :0 ( pleas...

--hide--

Susan, I am very sorry for your lost. May his soul rest in peace and the Lord confort you. Praying rosary

Mar 31st 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
Mar 31st 2013 new

--hide--

sad hug Susan- Write me about this. I am so sorry!

Mar 31st 2013 new

Praying

Mar 31st 2013 new

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Dad Susan. He is at peace now. And I'm praying that your heart will be at peace also. As Alice said earlier in this thread, God is Good all the time. God bless. hug hug Praying Praying

Mar 31st 2013 new

My prayers are with you!
Saul

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: (Quote) Susan-940526 said: In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of N...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Quote:
Susan-940526 said:

I am so, so, so sorry for your loss. Losing family is, I think, the hardest thing we have to go through. We still all suffer terribly from the loss of my brother a couple of years back, also near a holiday (Christmas and New Years), and I regularly offer masses up for his soul to be delivered from purgatory if he is still there....this brings me peace because either he made it already or I know I'm doing what I can. Perhaps that is something that will bring you comfort too in the future, which is why I mentioned it. I wish we could do more for you, but alas, we are all so far away from each other on here. Just know that I'm at least praying for your dad and your family.

--hide--

Someone HERE sent me a 9 day novena for the dead because my dear friend Marjory died on Dec 31 of 2012. I am certain they never called a priest or did anything for her.

Someone sent the link from the Catholic Filipino Austailian Chaplaincy-- If I looked up my old thread the week of Jan 1st, I might be able to find the thread for you!

Posts 41 - 50 of 125