Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Curiousity

03/31/2013 new

I have tried this online dating for a couple of years because I am not much for the bar scene. I struggle with my profile writing because of my multi-versatile personality. I don't know how to best display it. It feels like my profile is a turn-off both to those who have similar and opposite personalities.

What makes matters worse is that I have had about three people who have told me they were leaving CM or OkCupid to focus on their occupational or educational needs. I did not know if that was true or if they were simply stating politely that they were not interested. Of the few people who were interested, I was disgusted because they were apparently not genuine and that's a mandatory trait whether they are as rambunctious as I am or quiet and content.

I am looking for someone with a worthwhile character and a person that has the same level of innocence. At least this is a Catholic site so there are many more people who have maintained their virginity. I would consider dating a previously engaged or married person but have been turned off by the rudenss of such individual(s) that seemingly they brought on their own problem(s), though I cringe about judging and being unfair.

So I wish everyone a nice Easter and I am hoping that for my 30th birthday, I can be in a serious relationship with someone who genuinely loves me and for whom is one of the most modest and nicest innocent persons with some cute little quirks and in which we both bond and look out for each other.

03/31/2013 new

(Quote) Nathan-555403 said: I am looking for someone with a worthwhile character and a person that has the same level of inn...
(Quote) Nathan-555403 said:

I am looking for someone with a worthwhile character and a person that has the same level of innocence. At least this is a Catholic site so there are many more people who have maintained their virginity. I would consider dating a previously engaged or married person but have been turned off by the rudenss of such individual(s) that seemingly they brought on their own problem(s), though I cringe about judging and being unfair.

So I wish everyone a nice Easter and I am hoping that for my 30th birthday, I can be in a serious relationship with someone who genuinely loves me and for whom is one of the most modest and nicest innocent persons with some cute little quirks and in which we both bond and look out for each other.

--hide--

Nathan, first let me say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday! you get to celebrate 2x! biggrin I can only offer you encouragement to keep looking and keep yourself open to meeting the right one God has chosen for you, and while you're doing that it's a good idea to keep working to develop yourself into the person God wants you to be. We're all on this journey together so don't get discouraged if you find a few potential matches didn't work out. We are all unique and that's what makes each of us Special. Happy Easter. Praying theheart

03/31/2013 new

(Quote) Dave-146273 said: Nathan, first let me say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! you get to celebrate 2x! I can only offer you en...
(Quote) Dave-146273 said:

Nathan, first let me say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! you get to celebrate 2x! I can only offer you encouragement to keep looking and keep yourself open to meeting the right one God has chosen for you, and while you're doing that it's a good idea to keep working to develop yourself into the person God wants you to be. We're all on this journey together so don't get discouraged if you find a few potential matches didn't work out. We are all unique and that's what makes each of us Special. Happy Easter.

--hide--

Well said Dave and Happy Easter to both of you hug hug

Nathan the important thing is to continue working on you and not allow it to become bitter. Craft yourslef with God's grace into the gentleman, leader and positive person that God wants you to be and that a woman needs.When you are ready God will say VOILA!!!!! hug Praying

Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday!

03/31/2013 new

(Quote) Nathan-555403 said: I have tried this online dating for a couple of years because I am not much for the bar scene. I...

I have tried this online dating for a couple of years because I am not much for the bar scene. I struggle with my profile writing because of my multi-versatile personality. I don't know how to best display it. It feels like my profile is a turn-off both to those who have similar and opposite personalities.

What makes matters worse is that I have had about three people who have told me they were leaving CM or OkCupid to focus on their occupational or educational needs. I did not know if that was true or if they were simply stating politely that they were not interested. Of the few people who were interested, I was disgusted because they were apparently not genuine and that's a mandatory trait whether they are as rambunctious as I am or quiet and content.

--hide--

Happy Birthday, Nathan, Happy Birthday! and Happy Easter Bunny!!! Welcome to CM and to the forums wave!! Chelle

03/31/2013 new
(Quote) Nathan-555403 said: I have tried this online dating for a couple of years because I am not much for the bar scene. I struggle with...

--hide--
Happy Birthday Nathan! Keep trying to put yourself out there and just be yourself.
03/31/2013 new

Sounds like you are looking for a sweet girl from a good catholic family that my be a little bit on the "nerd in a good way" side. Remember you only want to find the best person for you so it's always a blessing if the others don't work out. People who choose to focus on other things aren't ready for the real thing so don't sweat it. Just be ready to be a good friend to that sweet girl coming your way.

03/31/2013 new

Wishing you both a Happy Birthday and Happy Easter! Bunny! Happy Birthday!

03/31/2013 new

(Quote) Stephanie-450440 said: Wishing you both a Happy Birthday and Happy Easter!
(Quote) Stephanie-450440 said:

Wishing you both a Happy Birthday and Happy Easter!

--hide--

I wanted to wish you all a happy Easter. I have had a great birthday because I have read at Church and the person I sponsored yesterday was confirmed at the Easter Vigil. He also took me out to lunch. I am happy that he chose to further his faith in the Church and to become a full member.

Thanks for all the tips and guidance. I will be a 4th degree Knight in 3 weeks and really enjoyed lectoring today.

Have a great year everyone; thanks for all your kind and considerate responses.

Nathan

03/31/2013 new

(Quote) Nathan-555403 said: I wanted to wish you all a happy Easter. I have had a great birthday because I...

I wanted to wish you all a happy Easter. I have had a great birthday because I have read at Church and the person I sponsored yesterday was confirmed at the Easter Vigil. He also took me out to lunch. I am happy that he chose to further his faith in the Church and to become a full member.

Thanks for all the tips and guidance. I will be a 4th degree Knight in 3 weeks and really enjoyed lectoring today.

Have a great year everyone; thanks for all your kind and considerate responses.

Nathan

--hide--
Hey Nathan Happy B.day bro & many more & happy easter to ya too; Hey what? Your leavin already? ("have a great year everyone") etc. Ya just got here bro laughing (what's up with that)? laughing laughing

03/31/2013 new

God Bless and Happy Birthday Nathan! Praying Happy Birthday! Bunny! lil mikie hyper party

Posts 1 - 10 of 20