Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

No Easter Emotigrams?

Mar 31st 2013 new

We seem to have no easter emotigrams this year. I am surprised. I think this is sad, but did someone simply forget?

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: We seem to have no easter emotigrams this year. I am surprised. I think this is sad, but did some...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

We seem to have no easter emotigrams this year. I am surprised. I think this is sad, but did someone simply forget?

--hide--

Yeah....I was thinking that to. :0)

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: We seem to have no easter emotigrams this year. I am surprised. I think this is sad, but did some...

--hide--

I was thinking the same thing.

Mar 31st 2013 new

--hide--

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: We seem to have no easter emotigrams this year....
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

--hide--

It seems like I remember that last year they forgot! Lets see what they (Admin) will do/say when they get back on...

Mar 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: We seem to have no easter emotigrams this year. I am surprised. I think this is sad, but did someone simply for...

--hide--
Yeah, probably just a mistake.
Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: We seem to have no easter emotigrams this year. I am su...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said:
Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Yeah, probably just a mistake.
--hide--

People get busy and they must have forgotten. last year or some year they forgot too- We had a basket of eggs a ressurrection cross and lilies...I am sort of sure it was last year...

MAybe when they get a second they will see this!

Mar 31st 2013 new

I was looking for them.I think its an important time in our Church calender

Mar 31st 2013 new

--hide--

I sent "imaginary Palms" for Palm Sunday and "pretend flowers" for Easter. Yes I was disappointed also.

Lots of things for St Patricks Day and Valentines--GREAT,--- But only ONE cross for JESUS and HOLY WEEK?

What a shame!

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: I was looking for them.I think its an important time in our Church calender
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

I was looking for them.I think its an important time in our Church calender

--hide--

Its the MOST important time for the Church!

Posts 1 - 10 of 24