Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

With sadness, I was informed that a close friend passed away shortly after the Easter day ended. He and his wife relocated to a southern state after retirement. We kept in touch but didn't see them often afterward. He was a good family man, a good Catholic, and a good friend. weeping

Apr 1st 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Apr 1st 2013 new

Praying

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: With sadness, I was informed that a close friend passed away shortly after the Easter day ended. He...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

With sadness, I was informed that a close friend passed away shortly after the Easter day ended. He and his wife relocated to a southern state after retirement. We kept in touch but didn't see them often afterward. He was a good family man, a good Catholic, and a good friend.

--hide--

sad May he rest in Peace and may the Light of Jesus Perpetually Shine Upon Him!

Apr 1st 2013 new

Praying rosary

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: With sadness, I was informed that a close friend passed away shortly after the Easter day ended. He...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

With sadness, I was informed that a close friend passed away shortly after the Easter day ended. He and his wife relocated to a southern state after retirement. We kept in touch but didn't see them often afterward. He was a good family man, a good Catholic, and a good friend.

--hide--
hug

theheart
May God comfort you his other friends and family.

Apr 1st 2013 new

Praying rosary

Apr 1st 2013 new
Prayer
Apr 1st 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

--hide--

May your friend rest in peace, God bless his soul. Rest assured he is now in heaven watching over you (his friend). Praying Praying Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 66