Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

first meeting

Apr 1st 2013 new

Dear CM Family

I went on a trip recently to meet, for the first time , a special CM friend . She is everything she claimed to be in her profile and so much more . I rented a hotel room close to her apartment , and because of this proximity, was able to spend much quality time with her, over the course of a 2 week holiday that included a side trip to visit my brother in Phoenix.

Therese and I went to daily Mass together and were so blessed to , on our first visit together ,be able to spend Holy Week together .True to her Catholic formation, Therese was so kind and such a gracious host while I visited her . I found it very inviting for Therese to have included,on her CM profile, many scrapbook pictures , showing her celebrating her life . Her Joyeux de Vie , revealed through her photos's in many different settings , I found very attractive . We had Skyped for a month ,after having chatted on CM for a month , prior to meeting in her home town of Redlands ,California.

I would highly recommend this, to any one planning a face to face visit . My human limitations can often be impediments to loving unconditionally . Skyping , in real time, provided for us both , a vehicle to give and receive live interaction and feedback from each other that made our "first meeting " feel very familiar . Live Video supported by Audio , in my opinion was a wonderful use of modern technology that added to the comfort and excitement of our first "meeting"

Very successful and encouraging time was enjoyed by both of us ! !

Thank you CM and to all CM members whose lives have touched ours . Much gratitude to all for keeping us in your thoughts and Prayers, as we continue to be hopeful and trust the Will of God that my annulement application will be granted . Happy Easter to all . He Is Indeed Risen !!! Glory to God , Allelluia, Allellluia .

your CM brother in Christ,

TKC , Casey

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Casey-637092 said: Dear CM Family I went on a trip recently to meet, for the first time , a special CM frien...
(Quote) Casey-637092 said:

Dear CM Family

I went on a trip recently to meet, for the first time , a special CM friend . She is everything she claimed to be in her profile and so much more . I rented a hotel room close to her apartment , and because of this proximity, was able to spend much quality time with her, over the course of a 2 week holiday that included a side trip to visit my brother in Phoenix.

Therese and I went to daily Mass together and were so blessed to , on our first visit together ,be able to spend Holy Week together .True to her Catholic formation, Therese was so kind and such a gracious host while I visited her . I found it very inviting for Therese to have included,on her CM profile, many scrapbook pictures , showing her celebrating her life . Her Joyeux de Vie , revealed through her photos's in many different settings , I found very attractive . We had Skyped for a month ,after having chatted on CM for a month , prior to meeting in her home town of Redlands ,California.

I would highly recommend this, to any one planning a face to face visit . My human limitations can often be impediments to loving unconditionally . Skyping , in real time, provided for us both , a vehicle to give and receive live interaction and feedback from each other that made our "first meeting " feel very familiar . Live Video supported by Audio , in my opinion was a wonderful use of modern technology that added to the comfort and excitement of our first "meeting"

Thank you CM and to all CM members whose lives have touched ours . Much gratitude to all for keeping us in your thoughts and Prayers, as we continue to be hopeful and trust the Will of God that my annulement application will be granted . Happy Easter to all . He Is Indeed Risen !!! Glory to God , Allelluia, Allellluia .

TKC , Casey

--hide--
Happy Easter.

God's blessings for your relationship. theheart

Thanks for sharing and encouraging us. You get a Gold Star!

Apr 1st 2013 new

Casey..praise God! I will be praying for your annullment to be granted asap. I know whom you are speaking of and she is very kind and I am happy for you both! Yippee! The rest of us should be so blessed! God bless..keep us updated! Praying theheart hug clap cupid

Apr 1st 2013 new

How nice to read your lovely account. Happy Easter.

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Casey-637092 said: Dear CM Family I went on a trip recently to meet, for the first time , a special CM frien...

Dear CM Family

TKC , Casey

--hide--

Apr 1st 2013 new

Dear CM Family

TKC , Casey

--hide--

Oooopppsss!....

Anyway, congratulations to you and Therese! May God bless your relationship and will continue on to a successful union in the future. I wish you both a beautiful beginning, absolute happiness and a bright future together. Good luck biggrin theheart

Apr 5th 2013 new

Dear CM Family

TKC , Casey

--hide--

Casey, I am thrilled to hear this great news! I pray for God's blessing on your new relationship. I, too, have met an incredible CM man, and our first date was also attending mass together. I am as happy for you as I am for my own relationship! God bless and keep you! theheart

Apr 6th 2013 new

Casey Congratulations to you both!
I just began skyping for professional purposes and now have begun to try it for short personal conversations. I recommend it also!

Apr 11th 2013 new
May GBU both@
Posts 1 - 9 of 9