Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Apr 1st 2013 new
I am frightened of North Korea! That Kim is dangerous! I pray they just take over the country and start a free country. My heart goes out to the people there, and they are starving.
Apr 1st 2013 new

Before it reaches the US, it will have done damage to nearby Asian countries. We are the experimental guinea pigs. weeping

"The New York Times' David Sanger, appearing on CBS's Face the Nation, said the North's missile range is probably only half what they need to hit the lower 48 states, but the danger remains high.

"They've now conducted a third nuclear test, and by all the early indications, this time it really worked," Mr. Sanger said. "They have sent a missile as far as the Philippines. If you do the math on that, they're about halfway to being able to hit the Continental United States."

Danielle Pletka, vice president for foreign and defense policy studies at the American Enterprise Institute, added on Face the Nation that "just because a missile can't reach the United States doesn't mean that it can't reach our allies in Asia who look to us for their security..."

www.csmonitor.com

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: I have been following this daily. The US is now sending over one of our big radar platforms to keep an e...
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: I have been following this daily. The US is now sending over one of our big radar platforms to keep an eye on North Korea. It is going to be any time now before a major war starts, and I feel that it will be a bad war.
--hide--

A possibility that no one has mentioned is that it could all be for internal consumption there. A lot of blusteringand then when no attack fom us materializes, he just declares that he faced us down and we went away.

With Obummer's record, a totally plausable story to feed the opprressed North Korean People.

That way, that wack job gets a reprieve for a while.

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Stephanie-450440 said: (Quote) Lina-796057 said: I checked in here but couldn't see any d...
(Quote) Stephanie-450440 said:

Quote:
Lina-796057 said:

I checked in here but couldn't see any discussions about North Korea's increasingly heated threats.

Is anyone concerned, or do you think this is just the usual impotent hot air blowing from their direction?

We could always ask Dennis Rodman if he gained any insight on his recent personal meeting with North Korean leadership.

--hide--

Hi Stephanie et alia,

I wouldn't ask Dennis Rodman what time it is.

James ☺

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: (Quote) Cindy-534370 said: I have been following this daily. The US is now sending...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

Quote:
Cindy-534370 said: I have been following this daily. The US is now sending over one of our big radar platforms to keep an eye on North Korea. It is going to be any time now before a major war starts, and I feel that it will be a bad war.

A possibility that no one has mentioned is that it could all be for internal consumption there. A lot of blusteringand then when no attack fom us materializes, he just declares that he faced us down and we went away.

With Obummer's record, a totally plausable story to feed the opprressed North Korean People.

That way, that wack job gets a reprieve for a while.

--hide--

Hi Paul et alia,

I did mention it ;-)

James ☺

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) James-17080 said: Hi Stephanie et alia,I wouldn't ask Dennis Rodman what time it is.Jame...
(Quote) James-17080 said:

Hi Stephanie et alia,

I wouldn't ask Dennis Rodman what time it is.

James ☺

--hide--

Oh James, you would if you happened to find yourself in "Wonderland." Not a likely event, but plausable. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) James-17080 said: Hi Paul et alia,I did mention it ;-)James ☺
(Quote) James-17080 said:

Hi Paul et alia,

I did mention it ;-)

James ☺

--hide--

Yes, you did!

Apr 1st 2013 new

Sean,

Please, not yet another conspiracy theory.

Ed

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: we need to pray and get our souls in order..never know
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

we need to pray and get our souls in order..never know

--hide--
Best advice.

Posts 11 - 20 of 110