Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Mar 8th 2013 new

Thanks, Theresa.

I'll look them up.

Mari

Mar 30th 2013 new

Any updates on the event? :). The Spring / Summer event ads in NOVA has started to show in the municipal mail sent to all households as well as ads on the Metro :). Happy Easter, All!

Apr 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-814197 said: Any updates on the event? :). The Spring / Summer event ads in NOVA has started to show in the muni...
(Quote) Dan-814197 said:

Any updates on the event? :). The Spring / Summer event ads in NOVA has started to show in the municipal mail sent to all households as well as ads on the Metro :). Happy Easter, All!

--hide--

Not yet Dan. :( Still around the same time frame though - End of April or beginning/mid May.. It's been difficult to start planning because I've been so busy, and so has Tom. We're hoping to get some answers out to everyone within the next week or so!

Thanks everyone for your patience!!

Apr 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-814197 said: Any updates on the event? :). The Spring / Summer event ads in NOVA has started to show in the muni...
(Quote) Dan-814197 said:

--hide--

Not yet Dan. :( Still around the same time frame though - End of April or beginning/mid May.. It's been difficult to start planning because I've been so busy, and so has Tom. We're hoping to get some answers out to everyone within the next week or so!

Apr 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Theresa-293203 said: Not yet Dan. :( Still around the same time frame though - End of April or beginning/mid May.. It's...
(Quote) Theresa-293203 said: Not yet Dan. :( Still around the same time frame though - End of April or beginning/mid May.. It's been difficult to start planning because I've been so busy, and so has Tom. We're hoping to get some answers out to everyone within the next week or so!

--hide--

Sounds good, Theresa :). Thanks for pulling this together. I hope life hasn't been beating you up! -Dan

Apr 6th 2013 new

Sounds like a great idea. Coming from central MD but interested.

Apr 10th 2013 new

I just joined. Did I hear wine? Nothing like spring in the outdoors and a nice glass of wine. I'll bring the cheese platter. biggrin

Apr 11th 2013 new
Watching out for this and hoping it would fall on one of my day off. Thanks Theresa and Tom for planning it.
Apr 11th 2013 new

SUNDAY, MAY 19TH IS THE DATE, WITH SUNDAY JUNE 2ND AS THE INCLEMENT WEATHER DATE. MEETING AT SKY MEADOWS STATE PARK AT THE VISTOR CENTER PARKING LOT AT 2 PM. From there, we can decide on a reasonable trail to hike, have a potluck picnic and maybe tour one of the local wineries later.

"OVER TO YOU, THERESA" -------> Bow

Apr 11th 2013 new
Great...now to work God's grace to be off on that day. It would be a beautiful bright sunny day.
Posts 21 - 30 of 48