Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Ronald-937125 said: I don't think that you are insulting anyone here and I can see that you have a sense...
(Quote) Ronald-937125 said:

I don't think that you are insulting anyone here and I can see that you have a sense of humor; hopefully like the lady who doesn't think that there are decent single Catholic guys here, which would be pretty insulting too...

--hide--

Ronald you might want to note that she was asking where they were which would imply that she thought that some existed and not that she thought that none existed.

Mar 31st 2013 new

Still looking. :-)

One of these days, God willing. Blessed Easter to all.

Confitémini Dómino quóniam bonus: quóniam in sæculum misericórdia Ejus.

Apr 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: That young man is not a good way to get girls to want to spend time with you. The last t...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

That young man is not a good way to get girls to want to spend time with you. The last time I checked insults were not known to be good pick up lines. Learn that and repeat it to yourself at night.

If I want a good Catholic girl I will treat all women with respect and honor which means no insults.

--hide--

Insults only work if you are Fitzwilliam D'Arcy. :D "She is tolerable, I suppose, but not so handsome as to tempt me."

Apr 2nd 2013 new
Decent men will only cherish the decent women. We can only just brighten up our own days by our own ways. It's all depens on how we face these n we just have to struggle over it... Recently I just been deleted from one decent man from the chat, and I really felt so miserable. Only God can help us, but somebody.
Apr 2nd 2013 new

We are here! Maybe you have too many conditions on your search? Maybe you're just looking in the wrong place? Maybe it will take time? I've found a large number of women on other sites, and every last one turned out to be an online dating scam. Luckily, alarms went off in my head each time, and I broke it off before any significant damage was done at my end. One of the ramifications of ducking all those scams: I'm much more timid than I used to be, and might come across as guarded, wary of the next scammer. Maybe you have found one of them, just didn't see it because they were overly cautious. I'm sure that you will find us if you just keep looking.

Apr 4th 2013 new

We live in Australia!

Apr 5th 2013 new
Ouch
Apr 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Marita-847688 said: I've seen similar threads before from both men and women alike. For anyone brave enough to answer, when t...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

I've seen similar threads before from both men and women alike. For anyone brave enough to answer, when the men say "We are here" is that more of a reassurance type thing or a "Hey, come look at my profile?" I'm just curious.

--hide--
Marita, I'm brave enough and that deserves an honest answer. When I'm replying here, I intend to express three things: 1. Yes, there are decent, single Catholic guys, therefore do not give up (reassurance). 2. I am one of them. 3. Hey, come look at my profile, since you have expressed interest in decent single Catholic guys and I am in fact one of them. So yes, I want you (as a marriageable 7/7 Catholic woman) to look at my profile, but not because I am trying to take advantage of you in any way. I am trying to fulfill the need that you have expressed. So, I, like the rest of the decent, single Catholic guys posting here, am motivated by mutual benefit; this is as any action should be in a marriage.
Apr 6th 2013 new

The second part of your post is false and honestly it's rude. You know it's not true. I'm not intentionally trying to be mean, but I think you're looking for attention my dear. I think you're looking for people to "baby" you. Just because you can't find a compatible person right now, doesn't mean he doesn't exist. You wouldn't have joined this website if you didn't have, at least a little bit, hope that God has somebody planned for you. There's good in EVERYONE which totally wipes out the possibility of there not being any good Catholic guys out there. I hope you still put faith that in the time that God has planned for you to find your man, is the time that you will find your man :).

Apr 6th 2013 new
Where are all the bible study groups for single young adults? In the protestant churches, maybe that is where the Catholic soulmate candidates are hiding!
Posts 131 - 140 of 196